Lead Poisoning

3. People making logical arguments that copper bullets solve a problem that doesn't exist.

The bias in your statement is evident. Keep believing you are the smartest person, it might be true one day.

Sorry hammer bullets do absolutely nothing better than traditional lead core bullets...well except cost more.
Have you used them?

Could be just poor shot placement, who know? Got ur deer, all that counts.
I know where I shot them. You can see the entry and exit on the deer where the bullet went through them. I don't like my deer dying that healthy looking! Bullets didn't exhibit the permanent and especially, temporary cavity, of terminal wound ballistics shown in the gel tests.

I know where I shot them. You can see the entry and exit on the deer where the bullet went through them. I don't like my deer dying that healthy looking! Bullets didn't exhibit the permanent and especially, temporary cavity, of terminal wound ballistics shown in the gel tests.
Yep, that gelatin is pretty much already dead, when they take those freeze frame, low speed camera shots for youtube. Not sure, wild deer have a script to follow, while they are expiring. Anyways good luck with ur bullet picks.

Last edited:
berger2.jpg

I don't ask one thing to do a dual purpose.
A car can either brake or steer to maintain control. It doesn't do both with any success.
I don't ask a motorcycle to be great at both on and off-road.
I don't ask a bullet designed for emphasis on terminal performance to be a great 1000yd match bullet.
I don't ask a great match bullet to be a great terminal performance bullet.

And that's what I got to say about this…😎

I don't ask one thing to do a dual purpose.
A car can either brake or steer to maintain control. It doesn't do both with any success.
I don't ask a motorcycle to be great at both on and off-road.
I don't ask a bullet designed for emphasis on terminal performance to be a great 1000yd match bullet.
I don't ask a great match bullet to be a great terminal performance bullet.

And that's what I got to say about this…😎
Whenever take a rental car thru the mountains in Colorado have always used the brakes and steering simultaneously. BMW GS 1250. Sierra Matchkings etc....hang in there. Would like to see a Hammer vs Berger vs Lehigh long range contest, with prizes. Just for the hell of it!!

Would like to see a Hammer vs Berger vs Lehigh long range contest, with prizes. Just for the hell of it!!

That would be like comparing a Ram Diesel dually to that BMW. They are both capable of navigating the hills……though one is designed for speed in the hills, while the other can easily tow 20+ K pounds through the same hills. Apples and Oranges! 😉 memtb