Lead Poisoning

That would be like comparing a Ram Diesel dually to that BMW. They are both capable of navigating the hills……though one is designed for speed in the hills, while the other can easily tow 20+ K pounds through the same hills. Apples and Oranges! 😉 memtb
Start at 100 yds, then keep adding yardage, to see where the wheels fall off, it'd be a hoot. The side bets would be great . Maybe that's why they have the all Harley Drag Racing, who wants to see a Honda out there, anyways.

OK. If I try some Hammers and they don't work as well as the Hornadys I'm using, who is going to give me my money back. It can't be Hammer Bullets. It has to be someone here. 🤣
Ummm. I didn't realize that was an option. FRC was talked about here, that prompted me to purchase 1000 shares 10 days before the feds took it over. At $8.96 a share! So who's gonna pony up the dough to soften my landing???

That would be like comparing a Ram Diesel dually to that BMW. They are both capable of navigating the hills……though one is designed for speed in the hills, while the other can easily tow 20+ K pounds through the same hills. Apples and Oranges! 😉 memtb
Orange juice makes my vodka taste great.
Apple juice poured over my brisket while it's smoking does wonders. I really don't want to give up either.

Moral of this story…….we all gamble. If you gamble on hammer and loose,(not likely) put your big girl panties on, smoke a brisket, and drink vodka and orange juice till you forget what happened!
Everybody wins. Except the cow that donated the brisket.

I like to argue my points as well, guys.
But for some reason when I quit alcohol last year people quit starting the arguments with me..?
Quitter

Whenever take a rental car thru the mountains in Colorado have always used the brakes and steering simultaneously. BMW GS 1250. Sierra Matchkings etc....hang in there. Would like to see a Hammer vs Berger vs Lehigh long range contest, with prizes. Just for the hell of it!!
It's been done already

It's been done already
Nothing wrong with the all coppers, really like em. Those Lehigh boys with Bill Wilson down in North Texas built an all new warehouse that can spin 300,000 bullets out in a 6 day week. Another machine is going to add 90,000 more capacity so, 390,000 in a week.That's a good video, if you believe in the all coppers. Cool stuff those coppers. Gonna try a few over to the brothers, see how far they can fly..... and hold true.

Last edited:
Whenever take a rental car thru the mountains in Colorado have always used the brakes and steering simultaneously.
I've been through 3 performance driving schools, and a dozen emergency vehicle operators courses. If you do it right, you don't brake and steer at the same time. You can threshold break, but must release the brakes before inputting steering. Try it next time through the mountains, and look through your turns, find your apexes and drive the line! :cool:

I've been through 3 performance driving schools, and a dozen emergency vehicle operators courses. If you do it right, you don't brake and steer at the same time. You can threshold break, but must release the brakes before inputting steering. Try it next time through the mountains, and look through your turns, find your apexes and drive the line! :cool:
Think was Grand Junction to Durango, and rental rig so, Binders and the steering were in play, nearly every hairpin turn. The ol Greyhound navigated that trail too, and binder pads and tires are pretty much expendable.

Last edited:
45C859E7-D1FD-4777-9217-CC54D14E4D27.gif

Come on now. You gotta laugh at that,,,,,,,,,,gingy

Nothing wrong with the all coppers, really like em. Those Lehigh boys with Bill Wilson down in North Texas built an all new warehouse that can spin 300,000 bullets out in a 6 day week. Another machine is going to add 90,000 more capacity so, 390,000 in a week.That's a good video, if you believe in the all coppers. Cool stuff those coppers. Gonna try a few over to the brothers, see how far they can fly..... and hold true.
I'm really happy for them producing volume, but who cares if we don't know their terminal performance.