Just wondering how many know the difference between calibre and cartridge?

Dangerous ground for sure. Often the things I see on the range makes me feel the same way as Buck Buster. But in the end the experienced shooters need to become teachers.
Also, as much fun as I have making fun of 6.5 Creedmoore fan boys I need to respect their enthusiasm for the shooting sports.
I am always more than willing to help someone that will let me ! Some just won't take any advise whatsoever ! I will try once and if they act like many I see on here, good luck to them ! This whole world seems to be really screwed up anymore ! Totally agree with you ! Just look at what happened to perhaps the worlds most popular Sniper when he tried to help some idiot ! These are the kind of things that idiots have done and can do to put more heat on gun owners rights ! Just today another idiot opens fire in Illinois ! Hard to keep guns out of and impossible sometimes the hands of idiots ! But I feel some of the times the laws are sort of over looked by some of the gun dealers for the almighty dollar! I feel there should be O tolerance here fella's, they are possibly laying a pathway for our rights to be farther infringed upon !

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.