If you had $700, what would you get for reloading?

PRIMERS, PRIMERS, PRIMERS, PRIMERS. Just picked up 1k of 450's at my LGS (Maybe 800 sq feet of retail space) 62 bucks. I passed on the same primers in AZ for 95 same size retail space, and the guy thought I was pulling his leg when I told him no I can get them for less than 70 back home. Home one day picked up a shooter and primers then texted him a pic of the box and dated receipt....no answer yet. So yes no question people are gouging consumers at the retail level.

I wouldn't buy primers. They are coming down fast right now. Buying at $100ish is just delaying the inevitable drop to $50. Already $79 near me. The more we can hold off buying more than what we are using this week, the quicker we get to $50….$40….maybe $35(a guy can dream!)

I'm not saying don't buy what you need, but now is not the time to buy 5000.

Look at ammo and powder. I just paid $9.50 for a box of target 12ga ammo. Cabelas has full ammo shelves. Ammo makers are surely already cutting primer order back. Look at powder 869 was $350 for 8lbs a month or 2 ago. Now it is under $300…$275ish…..maybe $250 by the time you read this.

Heck, Nosler might even sell a retail box of bullets before June!

PRIMERS, PRIMERS, PRIMERS, PRIMERS. Just picked up 1k of 450's at my LGS (Maybe 800 sq feet of retail space) 62 bucks. I passed on the same primers in AZ for 95 same size retail space, and the guy thought I was pulling his leg when I told him no I can get them for less than 70 back home. Home one day picked up a shooter and primers then texted him a pic of the box and dated receipt....no answer yet. So yes no question people are gouging consumers at the retail level.
You got lucky with that price!