If you had $700, what would you get for reloading?

Box of adg for my favorite gun, couple boxes of bullets and probably a few pounds of powder.... 700 doesn't go very far these days.

700 in 19 could have shot out a new barrel now its load work up. Saw 70$ a pound powder the other day, and sps seconds go for what factory firsts were two years ago..

For my part I've always wanted an accurate auto scale. I know their isn't reloading but maybe some gunsmithing tools better than what I have we have been given a really good small lathe lately and we need some tooling and a little more education on smithing I did take a machine shop course for a few months right out of high-school
It's your 700. Spend on what you want to.

Box of adg for my favorite gun, couple boxes of bullets and probably a few pounds of powder.... 700 doesn't go very far these days.

700 in 19 could have shot out a new barrel now its load work up. Saw 70$ a pound powder the other day, and sps seconds go for what factory firsts were two years ago..
Your right. 700 doesn't go far. But it will fund most reloading purchases. Maybe not a progressive press, that's another story. 🤑🤪

I have a modest four foot work bench with a single stage hornady press and kit to reload ammo as I look at the reloading stations that each one of you have with just about every thing one could amagine I'm happy that I can set up to do one caliber at a time one stage at a time. I dont have a conigraph to know the speed of my bullets but as long as I stay in the guidelines of published data all my loads are safe and accurate. Never had 700 dollars cash at one time to spend on reloading I bought one peice at a time this includes powder,primers, dies, and brass i pick up at ranges for free from other shooters that dont reload. if I had 700 I would buy a conigraph to know my volicities for about 140.00 I would like to own a vice and maybe order a hornady mico seating to add to my dies for about 34.00 dollars mainly powder and large primers just so i could hunt and shoot. But I dont have 700 dollars so I'm happy with what god has blessed me with and I will be content just to hunt and shoot at the range when i can afford it.

I have a modest four foot work bench with a single stage hornady press and kit to reload ammo as I look at the reloading stations that each one of you have with just about every thing one could amagine I'm happy that I can set up to do one caliber at a time one stage at a time. I dont have a conigraph to know the speed of my bullets but as long as I stay in the guidelines of published data all my loads are safe and accurate. Never had 700 dollars cash at one time to spend on reloading I bought one peice at a time this includes powder,primers, dies, and brass i pick up at ranges for free from other shooters that dont reload. if I had 700 I would buy a conigraph to know my volicities for about 140.00 I would like to own a vice and maybe order a hornady mico seating to add to my dies for about 34.00 dollars mainly powder and large primers just so i could hunt and shoot. But I dont have 700 dollars so I'm happy with what god has blessed me with and I will be content just to hunt and shoot at the range when i can afford it.
Sometimes simple is best.

CPS Primer seater was my last $700.

Today, I would spend $700 on my workspace or maybe case trimming machine.

….or a top shelf 12ga reloader
Last chunk I had went to a new Giraud trimmer. I would rather quit reloading than give it up. No question. Now, going forward I would consider a Labradar or a CPS. Probably get a CPS. I think. Maybe. Oh crap, decisions......😗🤔🥴

For my part I've always wanted an accurate auto scale. I know their isn't reloading but maybe some gunsmithing tools better than what I have we have been given a really good small lathe lately and we need some tooling and a little more education on smithing I did take a machine shop course for a few months right out of high-school
A good scale supports reloading. Your 700. Use as you see fit.

The question is simple.

What would you get if you had $700 to put into your reloading game. Not guns. Not built ammo. Just reloading gear. This includes components. What say you guys?
To start with an RCBS Summit press and RCBS auto priming tool w/extra primer tubes L&S... money left over? Beer and Bullets! ;) 😂