If you had $700, what would you get for reloading?

That answer is heavily dependent on the cartridge(s) and volume you plan to load. I've seen spectacular accuracy results turned out by guys with simple Lee single stage press, beam scale, and a black magic marker but that doesn't make it a good recommendation without more info.

That depends on what you currently have. My current project is a larger reloading/ work bench. Looking at 96-72" long and 32" wide w/ 2 single stage Rock Chukers and enough room for all the brass prep tools, scales, etc. and storage for dies, expanders, brass, bullets. One end designated for working on rifles. It will have a vice, gun rest, 3 sided access, tool storage. But that's me.

I've looked at Labradar, but I shoot some cartridges over 4k so there is that; however, the data you can get automatically is worth it. I still use a Chrony Beta Master and write down all of the data. Would be nice to D/L into pc then be able to let your OCD take over and organize / categorize all of into a neat little spreadsheet instead of notebooks for each rifle/caliber...

That depends on what you currently have. My current project is a larger reloading/ work bench. Looking at 96-72" long and 32" wide w/ 2 single stage Rock Chukers and enough room for all the brass prep tools, scales, etc. and storage for dies, expanders, brass, bullets. One end designated for working on rifles. It will have a vice, gun rest, 3 sided access, tool storage. But that's me.
Looking forward to the pics!