If you had $700, what would you get for reloading?

You got lucky with that price!

This is what we normally pay. Powder for 30-40 a pound. They had a lot more and I have purchased a few thousand in that price range the last few months. If I called tomorrow and said I wanted another 1000 she would tell me no and remind me I know better than to ask so your on time out for a few months. Family owned and operated for decades and there is a reason they are still in business like they always have been.

Take a look at inlinefabrication.com. The plates attached to the equipment slide into, onces the base plate is installed. You can change out different pieces of equipment quickly. Instead of using up entire bench to set up with. Generaly I move from one step to another. If I am sizing I am sizing in one operation, then on to the next step. I just don't due one case and move it along. it might save some room and time. The only down side of this is storage for the other items, because of the additional plate attached to the reloading equipment. You can store them in a clean place and kept them covered, and out of harm way.
I have the base plate attached to the bench and I change out presses and what every. They will build plates for your item if they don't have it already.
It might save you some space. I use to use a 3-0 x 6-8 solid door for a bench. You can get wider door is wanted. Use the one for over 40yrs. Until I cut if up, because of moving to a new place. I have moved it once before and that wasn't a problem either. I just want a new bench this next time. I had to increase the support under the press for sizing brass. You can get 3-6 or wider doors. They have to solid core doors, Paint grade is all you need. Most larger lumber supplier have them in stock. Under the press area I place a 1/4" steel plate to the bottom side of the door, and lagged it in.
I am presently layout a reloading shack, that will house my reloading equipment and store them too. Locked up and safe.

I asked myself this same question a couple of years ago. Basically what would I buy that would make reloading more fun / less of a chore.

Well the answer was easy, I hated trimming brass. With my RCBS hand trimmer and chamfering tools it always seemed like it took forever and wore me out due to the multiple manual steps.

I moved to a Lee trim die setup, to increase speed - but was not happy with the end result.

Then I bought a Henderson trimmer. Money well spent.

I asked myself this same question a couple of years ago. Basically what would I buy that would make reloading more fun / less of a chore.

Well the answer was easy, I hated trimming brass. With my RCBS hand trimmer and chamfering tools it always seemed like it took forever and wore me out due to the multiple manual steps.

I moved to a Lee trim die setup, to increase speed - but was not happy with the end result.

Then I bought a Henderson trimmer. Money well spent.
Me too!