If you could only have 3 long guns, which would you choose?

Maybe I should pair down my collection. Truthfully, I have my favorites and the others could be framed and hung on a wall. Some are invaluable but for sentimental reasons. I'm not asking for those to be included in the list. But let's say, purely for whimsical gab, that you could only have 3 calibers, any calibers, which would you choose?
All anyone "needs" is a .22, .308 and a 30-06.....Those will sufficiently cover 99.9 % of anything for hunting in North America..... yet why do I have 3 extra large safes packed to the gills with guns????? LOL

You didn't really specify, but hands down, .22LR, 30-06, and 12 gauge shotgun. With those, you could hunt any thing in North America. But if the SHTF, I'd replace the 30-06 with a 5.56 because military ammo might be only ammo available. I have no doubt that I could kill any thing in North America with a 5.56.

Maybe I should pair down my collection. Truthfully, I have my favorites and the others could be framed and hung on a wall. Some are invaluable but for sentimental reasons. I'm not asking for those to be included in the list. But let's say, purely for whimsical gab, that you could only have 3 calibers, any calibers, which would you choose?