If you could have a manufacturer build a bullet, what would it be ?

30gr 17 cal seems to be the sweet spot for varmint/predators

You can sell "old stock" 30gr 17 cal bullets as fast as you can list them.

But no one will make them in commercial quantities.

I don't know what the disconnect is.

Same with accubonds ....every rifle I have loves them. But now they're discontinued for all practical purposes.

I think just increasing production so availability exceeds demand in existing lineups would be a start.

Bean counters run the companies, we live in a different world now. War is changing much, but millions of new shooters in the market, plus Anti-gun efforts create shortages like we have never seen. I fear that our supply is about to get worse, not better.

"If you could have a manufacturer build a bullet, what would it be?"

🤔.
I'd like a Copper Mono with Excellent Consistent Terminal Performance, a tip design that works, consistent tolerance of manufacturing, best alloy material for functional application, Superior design characteristics, excellent ballistic performance,
With a wide performance window.

Always In Stock, & Quickly Delivered.

All provided by a manufacturer with focus on providing the Best Hunting Bullet with No Compromise.!!

A lot to ask I know……..

Something with Uber high BC in .325/8mm like a 250-270gr, something soft to longrange hunt with. Maybe bridge the gap between 30 & 338

Maybe a 265gr 8mm EldM 🤤
James

1704474352344.png

This is a SINGLE FEED bullet. Our MTH line is machined out of lead free solid copper bar stock on a CNC lathe. These are a high BC, expanding bullet designed for hunting at all ranges. A unique feature of this bullet is our patented SealTite™ band which is a band slightly larger than caliber diameter around the bullet which was designed to eliminate fliers by preventing gas blow-by. The SealTite™ band also decreases copper fouling which is typically associated with mono metal bullets.

1704474474323.png