If you could have a manufacturer build a bullet, what would it be ?

Inexpensive rodent bullet having relatively low form factor (light sectional density & hi G7 BC) with good expansion. Good Sg numbers compared to other common bullet/twist combinations. High velocities like 3500 fps (62 gr.) out of a .22-.250 - flatter trajectories compared to heavier bullets having 300 fps less velocities with comparable ballistic values.

Hornady ELDM VT bullets have this but are pricy.

The ultimate stuff for bullet inserts to boost weight would be depleted U but is banned for weaponry but OK for sail boat keels.

That more or less can't exist. 225gr is going to be really short in a .358 diameter. To get a high BC 358 bullet, you're going to need to be up around 300gr or more, maybe a bit less in copper. Which won't be short. Even in lead. Cutting edge has that 340gr MTH with a G1 of .92 but it's over 2" long.

You're right, may be asking for too short of a bullet, but I think after checking the specs on 225gr accubonds (.42 G1, 1.37" long) a 225gr copper with a polymer tip and boat tail could still come in around 1.5" and carry a similar BC. I don't need .6 G1, just better than the .3xx G1 bullets I'm shooting to 450 yards now.

There's certainly no free lunch, but I have to believe that somebody can make a more aerodynamic bullet than the current 358 options in the 200-250gr range. Or resurrect the 225 accubond, but nosler seems to not be hurried in any way currently.

That is in In production, Tomahawk cruise missiles. See State Dept. United States of America. I'm sure there are a couple laying around.
I was so interested in an initial draft paper on a rocket assisted shell for the 16 inch guns on the Iowa class battle ships 2000 pound with a 50 mile range.....coming soon to a shoreline near you😁😎

Inexpensive rodent bullet having relatively low form factor (light sectional density & hi G7 BC) with good expansion. Good Sg numbers compared to other common bullet/twist combinations. High velocities like 3500 fps (62 gr.) out of a .22-.250 - flatter trajectories compared to heavier bullets having 300 fps less velocities with comparable ballistic values.

Hornady ELDM VT bullets have this but are pricy.

The ultimate stuff for bullet inserts to boost weight would be depleted U but is banned for weaponry but OK for sail boat keels.
Tungsten works almost as well and isn't toxic or radioactive. Same density as gold.

Depleted uranium isn't much of a problem for people unless you ingest it/get it inside you, so I'd keep those as far from hunting bullets or anything that might fragment and end up dust particles you inhale as possible.