Gonna leave “well enough” alone...

YZ-80

Spent a couple range sessions getting the .25-06 set up with a 115 Berger. Wouldn't mind tweaking this a bit but just don't want to burn through the components looking for the next level of ballistic Nirvana. I'll get speeds on it next trip and set it for a 4" MPBR, probably good out to 365 for a dead hold.
C2BA5394-35CB-4A2D-A500-C3BAD7AE6E87.jpeg
72CE2026-B120-4AC9-B4AE-501CCC73A59E.jpeg

I little bit of vertical, have you chrono'ed these loads by chance? Be interesting to see your ES, but you're right, that's chasing diminishing returns. That will work all day long in the field, nice job!
I'm gonna chrono next trip. But Hunting ranges max out for me @ 425 here so I figure I'll be OK. I'm expecting just south of 3,100 on the magnetospeed and will probably sight it 2.9" to 3.1" high at 100 for MPBR. It's not a long range rig so I don't go too crazy with it but it sure is fun to see the crop damage does flip when I smoke 'em!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.