Who’s Gonna Win

Country Bumpkin

well, I didn't intend for this to play out like this, but as I was adding the ELD-X to the box it suddenly became very clear to me that even my subconscious is very patriotic! Good timing as we roll into the Independence Day Holiday.

I'm Damned Proud to be an American and damned proud to stand beside my Brothers and Sisters in Arms, past, present and future.

Hornady ELD-X 162
Nosler AB 160
Barnes LRX 168

Which one is going to win the love and affection of my 7 RM after load development?

I'm hoping it's the Barnes....

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Independence Day. Please take a few moments to remember those whom have earned our freedom. More importantly, please be sure to share this wisdom with a child.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-27_20-26-23.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-27_20-26-23.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 241
  • 6F3B2E42-BD16-49EF-8AE6-4F833032C2D0.jpeg
    6F3B2E42-BD16-49EF-8AE6-4F833032C2D0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 239
LRX 168 if you jump them proper ,160 nab darn accurate but needs to be Bonded Better ,162 eldx last but still the new kid on the block . Pm to follow , Yes Happy 4th of July and I thank Each n Every Veteran that ever served our Great Nation !!!

Is there something about the Hornady ELD-X that makes them "less accurate"?

I ask this B/C for my 6.5 CM the 143 gr. ELD-X rounds are a bit less accurate than the 140 gr. ELD-M rounds.

Eric B.

well, I didn't intend for this to play out like this, but as I was adding the ELD-X to the box it suddenly became very clear to me that even my subconscious is very patriotic! Good timing as we roll into the Independence Day Holiday.

I'm Damned Proud to be an American and damned proud to stand beside my Brothers and Sisters in Arms, past, present and future.

Hornady ELD-X 162
Nosler AB 160
Barnes LRX 168

Which one is going to win the love and affection of my 7 RM after load development?

I'm hoping it's the Barnes....

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Independence Day. Please take a few moments to remember those whom have earned our freedom. More importantly, please be sure to share this wisdom with a child.
Please post the winner! I want to know thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.