Who’s going to make 7mm PRC brass?

Dmagna

I know this is a new cartridge than seems to be gaining steam with the hornaday marketing machine. But I will not have one made unless someone decent picks up the brass for it. Hopefully lapua, ADG, or Peterson will do it.

I bet it will be at least a year, it took that or longer for the 6.5 and 300. looks like factory ammo for brass and don't expect brass only till mid 23. look at the ARC still nothing can't even find grendal brass because everybody is converting it to ARC.

with the economy the way it is things might take a lot longer before the other major brass companies come on board. if you want it just use Hornady it aint that bad they came a long way in the last few years.

The brass issue is where I am having issues in a couple other rifles. Especially my 6 arc.
6 ARC is easy... Just convert the 6.5 grendel
It's very easy... I still reload my factory hornady brass for a gas gun but I only use the lapua grendel brass I converted for my bolt

6 ARC is easy... Just convert the 6.5 grendel
It's very easy... I still reload my factory hornady brass for a gas gun but I only use the lapua grendel brass I converted for my bolt
A lot of people are having the same issues with converting brass. I am getting a belt on both star line and Lapua 6.5 grendel brass. 20" proof barrel with adjustable gas block and jp bolt.