Who’s Gonna Win

Maybe it's the heat of your bbl effecting your 3 shots, or antisapation or a change in position slightly ,But your first two are very consistent ,which is Great shooting ,hold &follow through . Your shooting down hill verses flat which I'd think would be easiest ,and uphill equals down hill ,but your Still very consistent 2 out of three so that is very possible Mute point . Those factory ttsx are ausome your BBL is grooving on them , that weight mite be King !, There's quite a powder charge difference wit H1000 between the 168 LRX & the 162 Eld-x advantage goes to speed with Eld-x , Great combo with 160 accb n imr 4831, great shooting and yur Rifle likes it !!! . Rl/22 didn't do to bad , one bullet. Little out , still good shooting , maybe h1000 is to slow wit the LRX 168 , mite try imr or rl behind it . Your the Boss but some bbls like different weight bullets pruffs in your pixs, Your still way ahead of the Learning curve , Congrats & Thks for sharing with US !!!.
If I've learned nothing else from this forum, it's that I still have a long way to go, and that there are very few among the shooting population that don't suffer from less-than-perfect form (I'm in that boat). I've picked up what I can from reading, but I've never had anyone observe my form and coach me along.

I will say that in the last year I've become much more diligent in replicating the same process every shot, starting with how I lay down my shooting mat, how I approach the rifle when laying down and all the way through follow through. I felt really good about each of those "3rd shots" and was very surprised to see them drop. I could easily accept "stringing" had they been jumping Up rather than down, but this barrel has never strung anything to-date. If I'd had someone watching me I suppose it wouldn't surprise me too much if they said that I didn't have identical pressure between butt pad and shoulder (maybe less pressure/backwards resistance on the recoil leading to lower shot) but I felt pretty consistent and I didn't get off the rifle between shots.

Some day I hope to go to a long range shooting school (or meet up with one of you more experienced shooters for a range day).

Back to the loading bench!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.