Who’s Gonna Win

Nice shooting ,was a good shoot off between the three, them are great reloads through and equally nice setup stick , thks ! Cheers !

Dude, I'm crushed .......I thought the barnes would take it walking away . Every rifle (3) that I've tried the vortex barnes factory ammo in has liked it by a good margin over nosler factory stuff.
Oh well, some people's rifles ! :rolleyes:
JK ! Great looking rig !
Happy 4th to all my LRH brothers and sisters ! Let's celebrate our 2nd amendment tomorrow and lay down a little fire for those that gave their full measure so we could do just that! :cool:

morning we who have served our country faithfully know very well
the sacifrices sp. we serve cause we wanted to serve the
greatest flag and country. the people duly elected r some of
the worst forms of species born. we as patriots will continue
to serve, honor, salute our flag. the star
spangled banner describes our faith, courage and honor
of our flag. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, ONES WHO
HAVE SERVED AND THE ONES WE HAVE LOST!!!!
justme gbot tum

FD25DEF1-D10F-4F66-A6B1-371A4ACBA33A.jpeg
Final weed-out, from left to right.
162 ELD-X with 68.5 gr H1000
160 AB with 60.0 IMR 4831
160 AB with 61.5 RL22
168 LRX with 60.5 H1000

I'll pick the best two and then mess with seating depth

Since nobody has chimed in to tell me I'm doing this wrong.... I'll keep going.

Help Please....

Look at ELDX and LRX. Both of these have one low hit, and they were both my 3rd shot of the group. Is there any logical reason that I'd have the 3rd shot of a group go consistently low?

On to the rest, the Factory Barnes are still proving to be a really solid choice.

My rifle didn't like the AB's behind RL22 as much as I'd thought.

BUT, she really liked the AB's behind Imr4831

Should I rule out the 168 LRX and 162 ELDX?

Maybe it's the heat of your bbl effecting your 3 shots, or antisapation or a change in position slightly ,But your first two are very consistent ,which is Great shooting ,hold &follow through . Your shooting down hill verses flat which I'd think would be easiest ,and uphill equals down hill ,but your Still very consistent 2 out of three so that is very possible Mute point . Those factory ttsx are ausome your BBL is grooving on them , that weight mite be King !, There's quite a powder charge difference wit H1000 between the 168 LRX & the 162 Eld-x advantage goes to speed with Eld-x , Great combo with 160 accb n imr 4831, great shooting and yur Rifle likes it !!! . Rl/22 didn't do to bad , one bullet. Little out , still good shooting , maybe h1000 is to slow wit the LRX 168 , mite try imr or rl behind it . Your the Boss but some bbls like different weight bullets pruffs in your pixs, Your still way ahead of the Learning curve , Congrats & Thks for sharing with US !!!.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.