Get the popcorn out

Ooooh.....someone reading over my shoulder said I used logic......I most humbly apologize for introducing such forbidden things into the aforementioned thread😁 and wish for you to continue on with business as usual🤣

images(1891).jpg

In my 8 months of being on this forum, I've definitely noticed cliques, and trends. Unfortunately, or is it fortunately, I don't belong to any of them.
I don't own a nightmare scope, 6.5 Creed, 300 WM, and don't believe that someone should have to settle for being a mediocre shot, but make up for it by shooting a canon to compensate. But the best laughs of all come from those who don't know how to deal with a female being involved in hunting/shooting, and especially having an opinion of their own like I do, so they then try and start rumors about being FBI. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Sure, whatever you say. Once folks start laughing about being FBI, you can be pretty certain they're CIA ;)

Be more like the NSA...no prohibition about operations within the continental USA....not so the CIA....

Seriously? Someone tried to say you were FBI or they were FBI?

That I am FBI.

And here I didn't know that Canada had them.
But I'm happy to report that on top of the pay from my regular job, the American tax dollars are now going to have to start paying me $20,000/month for being a super secret special FBI agent as well. The extra income will help me buy my dream farm even sooner, so it's a happy day!

Most people who have dipped their toes into the intelligence agency world know that a lot of the time, you do not need straw men to get the people of interest or worry to start talking, because they are quite verbose all on their own and love to hear their own prose...wether written or verbalized...

Most people who have dipped their toes into the intelligence agency world know that a lot of the time, you do not need straw men to get the people of interest or worry to start talking, because they are quite verbose all on their own and love to hear their own prose...wether written or verbalized...

My BFFs uncle is with CSIS, and would 100% agree with you.
A group of us were out one night, he was with us, at the next table were 6 people who just couldn't stop bragging about their illegal behavior.
Me being me, I kept looking at him and laughing.
He said that happens all the time, and he really doesn't care unless the conversation is about something big.
Personally I think it would be a blast to be some secret agent, FBI or otherwise. People tend to tell me way too much, especially when post op while I worked at the hospital.

Recent Posts