Ft lbs " tool??

7sand8s

where can I buy one of those torque wrenches to use on my gun. I need it to adjust my lbs on my stock to my barrel.

LOL Im learning give me time!! Im a regular mechanic so Im used to foot pounds LMAO!!

where can I buy one of those torque wrenches to use on my gun. I need it to adjust my lbs on my stock to my barrel.
Yep, best keep it to In/Lbs HA!

Midwayusa.com

Brownells.com

Cheaperthandirt.com

I have several different torque wrenches but for one that is fully adjustable go with the wheeler fat wrench or weaver.

If you have a MATCO tool dealer, check with him. I bought a regular click type in/lb torque wrench from my dealer a while back. works good. Snap-On or MAC probably have the same thing. I also have a screwdriver looking in/lb torque wrench by Snap-On.

LOL Im learning give me time!! Im a regular mechanic so Im used to foot pounds LMAO!!

Gee, I thought regular wrench spinners did inch pounds.

+1 on the FAT Wrench or a nice (and expensive) Snap-On inch pound dial wrench (like I have), but I tend to go overboard on tools because I'm a mechanic too.

There has been some discussion about the indicating pointer on the tool itself that indicates the torque setting. Just center the pointer on the graduation line and all should be fine.

The tool comes with a 1/4" square drive adapter that's nice for sockets. I use mine for inch pound torque settings on lots of items not gun related where a dial type wrench is cumbersome.

The only drawback is the tool is made in China, but then most everything is today.... except babies.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.