Usefull tool for the field

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by midwesthunter, Mar 26, 2010.

1. midwesthunter

midwesthunter Well-Known Member

I have had this product for a while and it works great it's called stedi stock the web site is Agonic - Stedi-Stock Home Page. I mainly use it for camera but works really well for range finders and holding it more steady. I also have used it for spoting scope but not for real far distances but with the mono pod atatchment works good in the 400 yard range for me

2. 3fingervic

3fingervic Well-Known Member

Nice find. Thanks for sharing.

3. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

I guess it would only be as steady as one could hold it steady. Think I'll stick with a tripod.

4. royinidaho

royinidaho Well-Known Member

I can see some uses for it. And at 30 bucks and 6 oz ya can't go too far wrong....

5. joseph

joseph Well-Known Member

Probably works OK, but mucho denero for that piece of plastic. I'd buy one if it was only $10.00.

joseph

PS: I bet you could make one with a piece of 1/4" plywood and a screw for free and 10 minutes on a jigsaw and drill for the screw.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  6. midwesthunter

midwesthunter Well-Known Member

Your right it is only as steady as one can hold it. But the design of it helps you hold it a lot more steady then with out. No it's not as steady as a tri pod but I don't feel like draging one around with the extra wieght. I leave my range finder or spotting scope attatched to it and around my shoulder when hunting.

7. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

midwesthunter, I agree for hunting...no tripod. I was thinking for bench use.