Usefull tool for the field

midwesthunter

I have had this product for a while and it works great it's called stedi stock the web site is Agonic - Stedi-Stock Home Page. I mainly use it for camera but works really well for range finders and holding it more steady. I also have used it for spoting scope but not for real far distances but with the mono pod atatchment works good in the 400 yard range for me

Chas1

I guess it would only be as steady as one could hold it steady. Think I'll stick with a tripod.

joseph

Probably works OK, but mucho denero for that piece of plastic. I'd buy one if it was only $10.00.

joseph

PS: I bet you could make one with a piece of 1/4" plywood and a screw for free and 10 minutes on a jigsaw and drill for the screw.

Last edited:

midwesthunter

Your right it is only as steady as one can hold it. But the design of it helps you hold it a lot more steady then with out. No it's not as steady as a tri pod but I don't feel like draging one around with the extra wieght. I leave my range finder or spotting scope attatched to it and around my shoulder when hunting.

Chas1

midwesthunter, I agree for hunting...no tripod. I was thinking for bench use.

Trending threads