Does Limbsaver really work?

matt_3479

I just bought a browning a-bolt 300. wsm and its a pretty light gun. Now the recoil isn't bad at all. I shot about half a box yesterday and it didn't bother me. It did move the scope around so i have to re-sight in and fix everything. I flinched on the 2nd shot due to it being the biggest gun i have ever shot. I shoot a 7mm rem mag usually and the recoil is perfect. I dont feel anything. After the 2nd shot i never flinched after that. But i just dont want to risk a flinch when theres a big moose or caribou there. So i want to know if Limbsaver really works?

100% YES!!!! Limb Saver Recoil pads work wonders! Im absolutely sold on them, and would recomend them to anyone. I have em on 30-06, 270WSM, 300WBY, & 338WIN MAG. Im tempted to put em on my smaller calibers too, just because theyre so comphy to cradle into.
Buy one, once, and youll wonder why you ever shot without one.

Definitely worth having one installed. I doubt that you will be worrying about recoil in the heat of the hunt, but it will certainly help out during the practice sessions and let you practice quality shots so that you can shoot well when it counts.

Steve

Save the shoots for game........

What Winmag said doubled......... (from a 338 RUM shooter who has tried Decelator before going with the Limbsaver.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.