Deer farts?

There is nothing better than budweeezer and boiled eggs for for breakfast.
There is help out there for you .......hi, I'm Robert I and I have a boiled egg for breakfast addiction. We all know the beer is because somebodies kids drank all the cokes in the camp the night before :)

Hey, WOW! Thought I was the only one who had this condition. I think it's because we inhale the aroma of the deer's chest, abdomen and bowel cavity. Not intentionally. Just in the course of cleaning a deer, you have to breathe. Yes, I have deer gut farts also.
I also wear rubber type, surgical gloves, doesn't make a difference. What wearing gloves does do is allow me to be able to eat venison once I have cleaned it. Without gloves, I smell it on my hands for days, no matter the amount of soap, vinegar, lemon juice or anything else.
One deer without gloves, hum, sniff, sniff, taste good, chew, HARD swallow, two deer without gloves, forget it, I couldn't bear to eat it.
I grew up eating deer. My Mom is the same way, can't bear to eat it for the smell. When Dad killed a deer (and he killed a a lot of 'em) she cut the most of it up. No gloves back then.
Cleaning hogs will do the same as we must be inhalation of the fumes.but never had a problem with deer.The hog has a swampy smell to it.but there is mostly low land here in south florida.

I suppose you could try the same trick I use with a pot of beans to keep the flatulence to the minimum. I put a string in the pot and let it hang over the side. Try it with a deer carcass. Put the end of the string deep inside the carcass and let the other end hang over the outside close to the ground. This will give an opportunity for all the little stinkers to crawl out.:D:eek:
Yall are to much strings hanging outa a deer do you put it in the anal cavety.

Happens to me all the time. Not only that, but as a LE, when I am around either a fire scene or a decaying body, my farts smell like it for a couple of days after. Consider that you are breathing in scent molecules of whatever you are around. If you can smell it, it's entering your body.
Now thats grose.i have smelled a few dead bodys and its not pleasent at all.I can tell you once you smell it you will never forget that smell.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.