Component forecasting

Hmmm... hotly debated topics like that one which you posted in many times?
I have seen you become argumentative with other folks and have given you the benefit of the doubt.

It's not a good look for you even though you bring value to the board with your knowledge of shooting. But you just can't seem to help yourself.

Economic discussions that don't wade into the political realm are not anywhere close to the divisive topics of religion and politics. Stop being an ***.

Last edited:
one has gen3XR reticle, the other has Gen3XRF. :)
Can you pick out the windage crosses from the dots without the illumination on? Or is the illumination bright enough for use in the sun?

I like the clean dot mil grids more than the Horus grids, the Fine reticle looks like a it would help a good bit at 25x.

H-59 looks like graph paper to me and I don't think I'm smart enough to use the TreMOR 3 for movers.

I have seen you become argumentative with other folks and have given you the benefit of the doubt.

It's not a good look for you even though you bring value to the board with your knowledge of shooting. But you just can't seem to help yourself.

Economic policy is not anywhere close to the divisive topics of religion and politics. Stop being an ***.
You don't get to define what is divisive or not. You're right, I can't help myself but to talk about God and Jesus. Very much the way you can't seem to help yourself from picking a fight with me over it.

Sorry friend, but I'm not going to stop talking about God and Jesus just because you want me to. You singled me out and started in on me... it wasn't the other way around. God and Jesus are a large part of everything I do... including my business. If that means some people want to get mad at me, so be it. It's expected, and written that it will be that way.

If the time comes that I can't talk about God here in the way I do, I'm gone... and I suspect I won't be alone. It isn't as if I'm making threads dedicated to religious discussion. However, no way will I be arrogant enough to think every situation wouldn't be improved if more people followed the instructions in the Bible. I'll drive my business and my life right into the dirt before I turn my back on Christ. That's the way it is. My knowledge, my shooting, my content I post here, all the things you mention you like... are a gift from Him. I didn't single you out and beat you over the head with a Bible and tell you to conform, did I? No, you singled ME out. Why is that? Why couldn't you hold your peace? Whatever you have going on, it isn't me that's causing it my friend. You could have ignored my post and moved on. But you didn't, did you? You picked me, and now you want to accuse me of being argumentative. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Jesus was perfect and the world did it to him too... so what chance do I have? Zero without him. So go ahead, single me out and persecute me all you like. I wish you wouldn't. I wish you'd be peaceful, understanding, and caring. Though my wishing doesn't make it so, does it? So I'll do what I always do... pray you'll let God get the anger out of your heart, forgive you, and move on. I hope you have a better day.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

You don't get to define what is divisive or not. You're right, I can't help myself but to talk about God and Jesus. Very much the way you can't seem to help yourself from picking a fight with me over it.

Sorry friend, but I'm not going to stop talking about God and Jesus just because you want me to. You singled me out and started in on me... it wasn't the other way around. God and Jesus are a large part of everything I do... including my business. If that means some people want to get mad at me, so be it. It's expected, and written that it will be that way.

If the time comes that I can't talk about God here in the way I do, I'm gone... and I suspect I won't be alone. It isn't as if I'm making threads dedicated to religious discussion. However, no way will I be arrogant enough to think every situation wouldn't be improved if more people followed the instructions in the Bible. I'll drive my business and my life right into the dirt before I turn my back on Christ. That's the way it is. My knowledge, my shooting, my content I post here, all the things you mention you like... are a gift from Him. I didn't single you out and beat you over the head with a Bible and tell you to conform, did I? No, you singled ME out. Why is that? Why couldn't you hold your peace? Whatever you have going on, it isn't me that's causing it my friend. You could have ignored my post and moved on. But you didn't, did you? You picked me, and now you want to accuse me of being argumentative. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Jesus was perfect and the world did it to him too... so what chance do I have? Zero without him. So go ahead, single me out and persecute me all you like. I wish you wouldn't. I wish you'd be peaceful, understanding, and caring. Though my wishing doesn't make it so, does it? So I'll do what I always do... pray you'll let God get the anger out of your heart, forgive you, and move on. I hope you have a better day.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

You are very good at playing the victim, even when you are not a victim.

I noted proven vs other reserves. A number of independent agencies are in agreement on when proven reserves will be exhausted. Whenever they're able to create and perfect solid state batteries for automobile use, the automobile internal combustion engine will probably go by the wayside anyway…
And since WWII we "prove" up more reserves every year.

We are not running out.

Economic discussions that don't wade into the political realm are not anywhere close to the divisive topics of religion and politics. Stop being an ***.

That is not appropriate here guys, c'mon.

In the early 1900's we were worried about running out of whale oil for our lamps. We will transition to renewable energy at some point, so keeping a reserve of oil is probably not an issue. Just look at the difference in battery technology in my lifetime. Remember the military falshlights in the 50's? Two D cells, 1 hour run time, and dim even with fresh batteries. I see bikes every morning with headlights that look like truck lights.

Nuclear power is the answer for anyone that cares about carbon emissions (I don't). France runs about 70% of its electric grid with modern nuclear plants that are designed so they can't go critical. It is the environmentalists that pretend to care about carbon that make nuclear plants unaffordable and unattainable here in the U.S. They think there is no place safe enough to store nuclear waste.

I'm always amazed at the animosity towards God. Please send me all of the money in your wallet because it all says "In God We Trust". LOL

The topics of debate on Religion and Politics are banned at most Work places for good reason....we can believe what we believe but can't convince others to do the same...that's called Our Rights....but the fights created by the open discussions are what are stopped cold...in the workplace. Let's keep it out of here totally Len! Unless asking for prayers of support for fellow members/ families in times of need which is truly needed for those who believe.... Otherwise knock this Crap Off! Just me!

Lighten up!

Maybe, maybe not; depends on whom you ask. But I come here to talk about LRH rather than than religion or general politics. If you want to debate that, take it somewhere else or to another sub-forum.

I respect your opinion but I come here to get away from some of the hotly debated and divisive topics, like religion and politics.
The simple solution is, if you don"t like his threads, just don"t read them. So please stop beating him up!

Recent Posts