Component forecasting

There is a simple solution, America needs to open the spigots wide and sell oil and natural gas openly abroad, that takes the funds out of these oppressive regimes and at the same time takes the power out of our own. The majority of American people only know what they are told, but show them the benefits of a strong $ and economic security at home and they will learn a quick lesson they won't soon forget.

Covid aside, you cannot deny the accomplishments of DJT, but you can also acknowledge his failures.
Exactly, and you and I both know that's precisely why they cannot let that happen.

With that in mind, what do you expect to be plentiful in the near future.

Near and longer term - nothing. We are seeing a resurgence of supply chain woes and declines in raw materials with increasing prices from many countries. Similar to now but worsening, some things will be available, but at ever increasing prices.

Personally, I believe we have entered the long predicted and numerous books written about "Resource Wars" era, and just this morning, I read a news article about how many nations are banning exports of several items.

Lucky we have the Resources on hand here in the USA. The problem is we had to much Oil being pump and reduced the price per barrel to almost nothing. They need at lease $50.00 a barrel just to brake even or close to that. So who's going to pour good money after bad money to drill. We should have gotten that pipeline done. It's a lot safer to transport oil that way than to send it by rail. and truck along with cheaper.
Atomic is the way to clean up our powder problems. The solar and wind kill's birds by the tons. Anywhere else we would go to jail for doing that. Our Lib-friends feel that's okay. See the Editorial attached. The Lib's push for it.

Attachments

• Ivanpah Solar Project.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
You don't get to define what is divisive or not. You're right, I can't help myself but to talk about God and Jesus. Very much the way you can't seem to help yourself from picking a fight with me over it.

Sorry friend, but I'm not going to stop talking about God and Jesus just because you want me to. You singled me out and started in on me... it wasn't the other way around. God and Jesus are a large part of everything I do... including my business. If that means some people want to get mad at me, so be it. It's expected, and written that it will be that way.

If the time comes that I can't talk about God here in the way I do, I'm gone... and I suspect I won't be alone. It isn't as if I'm making threads dedicated to religious discussion. However, no way will I be arrogant enough to think every situation wouldn't be improved if more people followed the instructions in the Bible. I'll drive my business and my life right into the dirt before I turn my back on Christ. That's the way it is. My knowledge, my shooting, my content I post here, all the things you mention you like... are a gift from Him. I didn't single you out and beat you over the head with a Bible and tell you to conform, did I? No, you singled ME out. Why is that? Why couldn't you hold your peace? Whatever you have going on, it isn't me that's causing it my friend. You could have ignored my post and moved on. But you didn't, did you? You picked me, and now you want to accuse me of being argumentative. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Jesus was perfect and the world did it to him too... so what chance do I have? Zero without him. So go ahead, single me out and persecute me all you like. I wish you wouldn't. I wish you'd be peaceful, understanding, and caring. Though my wishing doesn't make it so, does it? So I'll do what I always do... pray you'll let God get the anger out of your heart, forgive you, and move on. I hope you have a better day.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Amen to your post brother, if there was ever a time in our lifetime to come together in unity it is now. "One Nation under God" means a lot to me. I for stand for God and the flag and I will not deny God as the number one focus in my life. I'm not ashamed to say it. I am nothing without him.

You don't get to define what is divisive or not. You're right, I can't help myself but to talk about God and Jesus. Very much the way you can't seem to help yourself from picking a fight with me over it.

Sorry friend, but I'm not going to stop talking about God and Jesus just because you want me to. You singled me out and started in on me... it wasn't the other way around. God and Jesus are a large part of everything I do... including my business. If that means some people want to get mad at me, so be it. It's expected, and written that it will be that way.

If the time comes that I can't talk about God here in the way I do, I'm gone... and I suspect I won't be alone. It isn't as if I'm making threads dedicated to religious discussion. However, no way will I be arrogant enough to think every situation wouldn't be improved if more people followed the instructions in the Bible. I'll drive my business and my life right into the dirt before I turn my back on Christ. That's the way it is. My knowledge, my shooting, my content I post here, all the things you mention you like... are a gift from Him. I didn't single you out and beat you over the head with a Bible and tell you to conform, did I? No, you singled ME out. Why is that? Why couldn't you hold your peace? Whatever you have going on, it isn't me that's causing it my friend. You could have ignored my post and moved on. But you didn't, did you? You picked me, and now you want to accuse me of being argumentative. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Jesus was perfect and the world did it to him too... so what chance do I have? Zero without him. So go ahead, single me out and persecute me all you like. I wish you wouldn't. I wish you'd be peaceful, understanding, and caring. Though my wishing doesn't make it so, does it? So I'll do what I always do... pray you'll let God get the anger out of your heart, forgive you, and move on. I hope you have a better day.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I haven't been following you but support what you just said. Your brother in faith and friend in shooting!

The topics of debate on Religion and Politics are banned at most Work places for good reason....we can believe what we believe but can't convince others to do the same...that's called Our Rights....but the fights created by the open discussions are what are stopped cold...in the workplace. Let's keep it out of here totally Len! Unless asking for prayers of support for fellow members/ families in times of need which is truly needed for those who believe.... Otherwise knock this Crap Off! Just me!
Or we can act like adults instead of children and accept not everyone shares our beliefs and afford everyone the common courtesy of not attacking them for their beliefs.

That's one of the founding principles of the US.

Lucky we have the Resources on hand here in the USA. The problem is we had to much Oil being pump and reduced the price per barrel to almost nothing. They need at lease $50.00 a barrel just to brake even or close to that. So who's going to pour good money after bad money to drill. We should have gotten that pipeline done. It's a lot safer to transport oil that way than to send it by rail. and truck along with cheaper.
Atomic is the way to clean up our powder problems. The solar and wind kill's birds by the tons. Anywhere else we would go to jail for doing that. Our Lib-friends feel that's okay. See the Editorial attached. The Lib's push for it.
Really it's a whole lot more compilcated than that.

Some of the big offshore rigs are artesian wells flowing tens of thousands of barrels a day. Take a look back at the BP disaster in the gulf and how much oil it was putting out.

Conversely we have wells that barely flow enough to be profitable at 70.00.

Lot's and lots of factors come into play but as a rule, the US is rocking along great with oil anywhere between about 45-75.00/bbl.

The big problem we have is that when gas gets too high it eats everyone's disposable income up in a hurry which then really has a big countering effect on the rest of the economy because it spurs inflation and people have ever less money to buy with.

With military contracts ramping up well still see thin supplies for the public for a while I'd guess. With that in mind, what do you expect to be plentiful in the near future.

What powders are the military currently contracting that may have plenty of leftovers or at least companies may skim off the top to sell to the public?

What cartridges are the military currently using? 308 became abundant for a reason. I'd imagine 223 rem/556 is still heavily used and I'm told 6.5 has been adopted recently.

Primers may be the crux of the whole situation here for reloaders. Do you expect larger primer manufacturers will be able to keep up with their contracts and supply to the public? Or do you expect the smaller manufacturers to be able to produce more for the public since they don't have a military contract?
Because I do not have a crystal ball, I started this thread over a year ago >>> https://www.longrangehunting.com/th...the-local-gun-store-empty-handed-rule.255740/, and it is amazing to look back what incremental changes can make after a year or so.

Really it's a whole lot more compilcated than that.

Some of the big offshore rigs are artesian wells flowing tens of thousands of barrels a day. Take a look back at the BP disaster in the gulf and how much oil it was putting out.

Conversely we have wells that barely flow enough to be profitable at 70.00.

Lot's and lots of factors come into play but as a rule, the US is rocking along great with oil anywhere between about 45-75.00/bbl.

The big problem we have is that when gas gets too high it eats everyone's disposable income up in a hurry which then really has a big countering effect on the rest of the economy because it spurs inflation and people have ever less money to buy with.
The short sighted folks only say look at the price WE have to pay at the pump! Alot of people just don't realize THAT WHEN FUEL GOES UP ......EVERYTHING, EVERY SINGLE ITEM HAS TO FOLLOW SUIT! Nothing a person can touch in this world that you buy or even grow gets here without fuel. Even our babies get here with fuel....as 90% + are driven to a hospital first to be delivered!

auction fever or just a lack of supply driving primer prices beyond my level of sanity?

I watched an on-line auction close yesterday in Custer SD (auctioneer is a school classmate of mine) and they had multiple lots of primers that closed for well over $100 per thousand (I think the highest was a lot of 2000 Large Rifle and LR Magnum that closed at $280). Powders seemed to drive the same frenzy...