Reloading component observation

ShtrRdy

I was poking around on the Powder Valley website verifying they didn't have anything I need in stock. 🤪 I consider Powder Valley pricing to be fair during these times of shortages. When looking at Winchester Small Rifle primers I thought, hey $70 ----- I use to pay $70 for them 20 years ago. Then I realized today they're $70 for 1000 primers whereas they were $70 for 5000 primers 20 years ago. 😖

I was poking around on the Powder Valley website verifying they didn't have anything I need in stock. 🤪 I consider Powder Valley pricing to be fair during these times of shortages. When looking at Winchester Small Rifle primers I thought, hey $70 ----- I use to pay $70 for them 20 years ago. Then I realized today they're $70 for 1000 primers whereas they were $70 for 5000 primers 20 years ago. 😖
may as well get used to it, it'll NEVER get any better, nor the world. I remember $2.49 for 100. And the only thing we accomplish here on this forum is sitting around poking holes in the air with our fingers.