Component forecasting

Really it's a whole lot more compilcated than that.

Some of the big offshore rigs are artesian wells flowing tens of thousands of barrels a day. Take a look back at the BP disaster in the gulf and how much oil it was putting out.

Conversely we have wells that barely flow enough to be profitable at 70.00.

Lot's and lots of factors come into play but as a rule, the US is rocking along great with oil anywhere between about 45-75.00/bbl.

The big problem we have is that when gas gets too high it eats everyone's disposable income up in a hurry which then really has a big countering effect on the rest of the economy because it spurs inflation and people have ever less money to buy with.
My son worked for Halliburton for something like 12 yrs. I believe before he moved on. He was Western Region Sales Manger of drill bit sales, If I remember correctly. So I due have some insight into the oil industries. It's a big problem to shut down a well, then trying to restart it. There is million of dollars that goes into drilling a well at the same time.
Now with Dumb Bast**D (aka Biden) in office. He has turn everything upside down. Places to drill, and more important getting oil from one place to another. You have to have an eye looking down range to try and stay ahead of what's needed. The Dem's don't have a clue, with their heads stuck in the Mud. Hard to see from there too. You can see how their planning is working.
I spent 30 yrs on Water District Board of Directors. Planning is the name of the game, to stay ahead, and having enough funds to do it is hard. Our Mater Plans was up dated every 5 years.
Enough of this, back to Long Range Hunting. (Soap Box)

So this thread in a nutshell:

1. It's very hard to forecast future supply of components, which negatively affects all of us as Long Range Hunters.

2. Also, anyone is free to talk about Jesus and/or God and/or this country being founded on Christianity on this thread or any other, as long as they are the first one to start talking about Jesus.

3. Finally, anyone who then objects to someone talking about Jesus on a thread, should mind their own business and not object because that would be divisive.

Does that cover it????

I don't know about any of the above, but I shouldn't have jumped Orkan and I apologize. Whether I do or don't have the same religious beliefs it doesn't give me the right to be an ***hole. So I apologize to @orkan and @Len Backus for that.
Accepted, welcomed, and I'm so thankful.

Mountains moving is tiny compared to what has transpired here right now. Big victory for you dude!

That's what I've been saying the United States can't compete with countries that can open a valve and have no lifting cost most of our wells are stripper wells that settle in to less than a barrel a day sure we have reserves that haven't been explored but we need a cushion I had a friend that worked in Saudi Arabia he said they plugged wells that made several thousand barrel a day and had burned a million barrels in test pits more than once you run this country out of oil we are doomed and they **** sure shouldn't be exporting it. David
Every country has those costs and we don't have to pay the shipping costs to get it here from overseas.

I'm sorry but there is no logic at all to this line of thinking.,

So this thread in a nutshell:

1. It's very hard to forecast future supply of components, which negatively affects all of us as Long Range Hunters.

2. Also, anyone is free to talk about Jesus and/or God and/or this country being founded on Christianity on this thread or any other, as long as they are the first one to start talking about Jesus.

3. Finally, anyone who then objects to someone talking about Jesus on a thread, should mind their own business and not object because that would be divisive.

Does that cover it????
this is a long range HUNTING/SHOOTING SIGHT if you want to talk about god go to a church
not a hunting /shooting forum

Every country has those costs and we don't have to pay the shipping costs to get it here from overseas.

I'm sorry but there is no logic at all to this line of thinking.,
My way of thinking oil runs the world and will for a long time it is the cheapest energy we have had for years leases that have made several hundred thousand barrels are making five six barrels a day now Saudi Arabia shut wells in that flowed 10,000 barrels a day if you think that our supply is so great they would produce it because they don't care about tomorrow they want their billions today so oil companies are producing but other countries produce more that's why or companies drill their because lifting costs are nill you think the oil won't run out you are dreaming I would like to see our country stay independent specially if a war on lands on our ground he who has a good supply are the winners in the long run maybe you don't care about the future two generations from now might and who has the oil will dictate the out come I don't think we should use all of ours if we can buy it reasonable. David

hijack.gif

You know that while I was hunting man, I thank the Lord every morning and again every evening.
It went like this. I the morning seeing the sun raise, I would thank the Lord, and them wonder if I would see the sun set. In the evening I would again thank the lord for me seeing the sun set. Again would wonder about if I would see the sun raise in the morning. He must of heard me, and looked out for me. So a little God in this shouldn't hurt anybody. By the grace of God we are here, and nothing else. I walked and others did too through the Valley. Scared yes, but not afraid. these threads go all over the place. Some get there noses bent, and other take it, like with a grain of powder or was that Salt.
Here you have happy faces or sad faces. That can express your likes and dislikes. If you state them, we know where you stand. I personally will state where I stand. I do adjust some, as I learn. I don't back up much, unless I see a better way.
That was one thing I like about Trump. You knew where he stood, and he carried forward. He did it with out much in the way of notes or prom cards.
Back to reloading and hunting.