Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

Its only ok too protest if your burning down cities and stealing from shoe stores. How many people died in those again? I think it was 20-25 alone in 2020. 5 died on jan 6. One drug overdose, 3 heart attacks and one killed by police. Sounds like a serious hostile take over. I bet 95% individuals there own a gun and didnt take them.

My take on J6. If you think that measly protest was a threat to our country you have no brains. It was an allowed protest not an armed attack against the government. Had it been a real attack it could have been squashed in nothing flat.
We need to maintain the right to protest!!!
Can you say; Ray Epps? Oh by the way, what has Trump ever been convicted of? Not to mention indictment(s) are "not" convictions, nor are they proof of guilt, and even a conviction has an appeal process in case the verdict was wrong or unjust because of a violation on the part of the prosecution.

TDS is a mental problem from the hive mind of useful idiots. The Bovine anal seepage coming out of the DOJ and FBI "Failed Bureau of Investigation" is laughable to the point of a headache.

Our government needs to stop answering a question with a question and start telling us the truth, and Jan 6th has been a lie from the get-go, with the liberal news media pushing their agenda and narrative to the where they start believing their own lies. It was once said; "If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." Joseph_Goebbels...

We are being lied to on a monumental scale. As for the anti-God and anti-American attitude today; I think U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy had the right idea when he put the light of day on communism here in places like Hollywierd.

I think our government is right at the edge, they are about to cross the Rubicon, I sure hope they don't, so we can turn this WH trainwreck around and get back on the right track again.

Just my 0.2 Cheers. Merry Christmas... I think we can still say that. 🤔

Last edited:
Can you say; Ray Epps? Oh by the way, what has Trump ever been convicted of? Not to mention indictment(s) are "not" convictions, nor are they proof of guilt, and even a conviction has an appeal process in case the verdict was wrong or unjust because of a violation on the part of the prosecution.

TDS is a mental problem from the hive mind of useful idiots. The Bovine anal seepage coming out of the DOJ and FBI "Failed Bureau of Investigation" is laughable to the point of a headache.

Our government needs to stop answering a question with a question and start telling us the truth, and Jan 6th has been a lie from the get-go, with the liberal news media pushing their agenda and narrative to the where they start believing their own lies. It was once said; "If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." Joseph_Goebbels...

We are being lied to on a monumental scale. As for the anti-God and anti-American attitude today; I think U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy had it right idea when he put the light of day on communism here in places like Hollywierd.

I think our government is right at the edge, they are about to cross the Rubicon, I sure hope they don't, so we can turn this WH trainwreck around and get back on the right track again.

Just my 0.2 Cheers. Merry Christmas... I think we can still say that. 🤔

Deleted comment
LkeAF brought up some good points that I was going to state. I believe everyone is being played. It's always about the distractions. I am confused why LkeAF only sees Trump as the bad guy ? Do you not see the lifelong politicians & the ones behind the scenes such as Kissinger, Soros, etc ? They played this game way before Trump got involved.
I agree with you. There are bad folks with ill intentions on both sides. Abuses of power on both sides. And corruption on both sides. I single out Trump (A) because he is the most unabashed example of the worst in human behavior that I've ever seen (personal opinion), and (B) he is the only one who praises dictators and clearly would like to install himself as an Authoritarian who is not subject to any legal restrictions whatsoever, and (C) he wants to be a bully and I spent my younger life putting bullies in their place.

On a side note, I am first and foremost against Corporate money in politics. I believe the Citizens United decision was the worst ever made by the SCOTUS and is/was a steepening point in the decline of this country. But those conservative justices saw no problem with it, and granted Corporations the same rights as citizens and decided that money equals speech and should not be restricted in any way. I could not disagree more.

And my apologies to Len, I don't mean to hijack the thread. As I stated in my original post, I do think that the CO SC overstepped and I believe the SCOTUS will overrule their decision. I am of the opinion that voters need to decide, not the courts. I feel the same way about a woman's right to make her own healthcare decisions, and I felt the same way when the SCOTUS stopped the recount in FL and handed the election to GWB in 2000.

TDS is a mental problem from the hive mind of useful idiots
Absolutely absorbs them. A true illness that they don't realize they have. Symptoms include blurting out random MSM talking points, severe anger/hatred and ongoing rants about how bad/corrupt he is along with anxiety over another possible win.

Absolutely absorbs them. A true illness that they don't realize they have. Symptoms include blurting out random MSM talking points, severe anger/hatred and ongoing rants about how bad/corrupt he is along with anxiety over another possible win.
WHAT!!!
O my God do I have this
Just went for my yearly physical.
I have been blurting about Liberals taking over this country in my sleep while on a CPAC. Jill has been hitting me with wiffle bat (to wake up) and she said if I continue that she has a WOOD bat and also a .45 to stop my rants!

WHAT!!!
O my God do I have this
Just went for my yearly physical.
I have been blurting about Liberals taking over this country in my sleep while on a CPAC. Jill has been hitting me with wiffle bat (to wake up) and she said if I continue that she has a WOOD bat and also a .45 to stop my rants!
I think you may have BDS not TDS 😉

The real sad part is that we sent our "Unicorn Bullets" to a friend that we thought was a friend. He was an FBI Agent. Do not care about that because he told us that he was a PRS shooter and running out of 105 Berger Hybrids.
So we as good shooting members sent him almost a 500 pack. We were LRH FRIENDS.
He never responded after a few PMs.
Just GHOSTED us

Mark
BDS TDS????
Don't give Jill any Ideas! I have enough black and blue marks!

Semper Fi
Len

Our government has swept this inherent right aside, again.
IMG_2511.jpeg

If you can't fathom the idea that the democrats may have staged most of the January 6th fiasco you are very naive.
I have dealt with some liberals who will try to destroy people to further agenda. They have no conscious, no moral grounding, and the ends that THEY see as right will justify ANY and ALL means to THEIR end goals.
M1A1ABRAMS I am not saying you are naive, but anyone who thinks staging an insurrection or escalating it is out of the realm of possibility is lost as to the evils in this world.
Saying the article you posted is a definite likelihood.