Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

December 12, 2023
Anybody see this on mainstream media?

One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit They Cheated in 2020 Election
Tuesday, December 12, 2023

More than 20% of voters who used mail-in ballots in 2020 admit they participated in at least one form of election fraud.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The Heartland Institute finds that 21% of Likely U.S. voters who voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election say they filled out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child, while 78% say they didn't. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Thirty percent (30%) of those surveyed said they voted by absentee or mail-in ballot in the 2020 election. Nineteen percent (19%) of those who cast mail-in votes say a friend or family member filled out their ballot, in part or in full, on their behalf. Furthermore, 17% of mail-in voters say that in the 2020 election, they cast a ballot in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. All of these practices are illegal, Heartland Institute officials noted.

What a lot of people do not know is that the NSA has the ability to take control of any computer, laptop, phone, electrical device in the World.
Do not kid yourself. Every keystroke that I am typing now is recorded and could be changed.
Your electrical equipment does not even have to be turned on.
The only way that the NSA can't get into your digital equipment is by removing the power source and main Chip. A phone can still be tracked even with the battery out as long as the main chip is in it.
The NSA can do anything, but they do not have the authority. That is where another division of the Government comes in and resides within NSA. That division can tell the NSA to do anything. Anyone ever heard of "STUXNET" and the shutdown of the North Koren Centrifuges.
Change an election anywhere in the world as long as it has a digital component.

Who was trying to overturn the election ? People wanted the fraud looked into ? Which everyone should have supported. It's not like there wasn't first hand accounts & videos. And rules that got changed at the last minute. When have we ever counted ballots that were received after the election ?
Congress should have, "Jumped In" immediately after, the "Election controversy" and HAD, the 7,.. SEVEN, Swing States,.. RE- Voted !
We could have waited, a couple more Weeks for,.. the "CORRECT Answer" on Hand counted,.. Paper Ballots !
NOW we have, a Divided Country, DUE to this, missed opportunity !
JMHO

Last edited:
What a lot of people do not know is that the NSA has the ability to take control of any computer, laptop, phone, electrical device in the World.
Do not kid yourself. Every keystroke that I am typing now is recorded and could be changed.
Your electrical equipment does not even have to be turned on.
The only way that the NSA can't get into your digital equipment is by removing the power source and main Chip. A phone can still be tracked even with the battery out as long as the main chip is in it.
The NSA can do anything, but they do not have the authority. That is where another division of the Government comes in and resides within NSA. That division can tell the NSA to do anything. Anyone ever heard of "STUXNET" and the shutdown of the North Koren Centrifuges.
Change an election anywhere in the world as long as it has a digital component.
Yeap it was exposed long ago. I believe during the Obama years. Bill Benny, Snowden, Juliane Assange (Vault 7) exposed a lot of the dirty works they are doing but not all. I will suggest to not get a flat tire by the NSA building. Ask me how I know. lol
Just like they can control vehicles, planes, etc.

Last edited:
Congress should have, "Jumped In" immediately after, the "Election controversy" and HAD, the 7,.. SEVEN, Swing States,.. RE- Voted !
We could have waited, a couple more Weeks for,.. the "CORRECT Answer" on Hand counted,.. Paper Ballots !
NOW we have, a Divided Country, DUE to this, missed opportunity !
JMHO
Just as everyone should have filed for a absentee ballot in PA. Like the election laws state. They had ample time & cause. But then I guess the NEW illegals would not have been able to vote.

DAM JUST HAD A BIG WRITE UP AND WENT TO ANOTHER SPOT ON LRH AND LOST IT ALL.
WE STARTED THIS POST WITH THE EXPECTATION OF MOVING TO ANOTHER STATE. DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE TO LIBERAL CONTROLLED.
OUR GOOD FRIEND WALTER THAT RECENTLY RETIRED FROM THE ARMY AMU MOVED TO MT. WHAT A GREAT GUY. HE SENT US MANY .338LM BRASS CASES ANS ALSO LOADED AMMO. THIS STUF WAS USED BY THE ARMY SNIPER TEAMS. WALTER RECENTLY SENT US SOME .410 2 3/4" SHOTGUN SHELLS THAT COULD NOT BE FOUND HERE. MY NEIGHBOR IS THINNING THE HERD OF ARMIDELLOS BETWEEN OU PROPERTY.
LET'S ALL START TALKING ABOUT HUNTING/RELOADING/SHOOTING AGAIN.
GUTFIELD USALLY HAS A GOOD VIEW

WISH
IN THE WORLD THERE WAS A BETTER WAY TO VIEW WHAT IS GOING ON EVENTSC

MY COMPUTER IS NOT TYPING WHAT KEYS I STROKE SO AM ALL OVER THE PLACE NSA. BUT IT IS VERY HARD. WE TRY TO WATCH POLITICS TO KEEP UP WITH WORLDLY

Last edited:
DAM JUST HAD A BIG WRITE UP AND WENT TO ANOTHER SPOT ON LRH AND LOST IT ALL.
WE STARTED THIS POST WITH THE EXPECTATION OF MOVING TO ANOTHER STATE. DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE TO LIBERAL CONTROLLED.
OUR GOOD FRIEND WALTER THAT RECENTLY RETIRED FROM THE ARMY AMU MOVED TO MT. WHAT A GREAT GUY. HE SENT US MANY .338LM BRASS CASES ANS ALSO LOADED AMMO. THIS STUF WAS USED BY THE ARMY SNIPER TEAMS. WALTER RECENTLY SENT US SOME .410 2 3/4" SHOTGUN SHELLS THAT COULD NOT BE FOUND HERE. MY NEIGHBOR IS THINNING THE HERD OF ARMIDELLOS BETWEEN OU PROPERTY.
LET'S ALL START TALKING ABOUT HUNTING/RELOADING/SHOOTING AGAIN.
GUTFIELD USALLY HAS A GOOD VIEV

WISH
IN THE WORLD THERE WAS A BETTER WAY TO VIEW WHAT IS GOING ON EVENTSC

MY COMPUTER IS NOT TYPING WHAT KEYS I STROKE SO AM ALL OVER THE PLACE NSA. BUT IT IS VERY HARD. WE TRY TO WATCH POLITICS TO KEEP UP WITH WORLDLY
I quit watching all news years ago. But I can sit here & type & I am a slow typer. 2 fingers actually. And when I type I am done with a word before it's readable on the screen. lol
As far as moving I would not suggest a lot on the east coast.

Here ya go Muddy

I would argue that trying to overturn the election would be what one would consider "taking away Democracy". But I guess I'm not the one thinking so clearly like the all the Mensa's on this thread....
Too question a election is our right, the moment we stop that we become china. There was plenty of reasons to question the legitimacy of it. There was also plenty of reasonable evidence. Fbi use cell phone pings too locate people for murders. But yet the same technology wasn't allowed when they were locating people dumping ballots at multiple ballot boxes. The pings matched the video recording of these dumps. Why would anyone go stuff ballots at 2 am? Not one but many. How about joe biden receiving more votes then any president? Its not that hes old hes a ratard and he has been since he was conceived. Atleast Obama was educated, smooth talker

these people are doing anything and everything to burry trump. Why? I mean whatever side you are on that has to raise a flag. Nobody cared about him until he won. Just like his fraud charges. What would a state be doing filing charges against him, that one is past statue of limitation, two the bank didnt claim any wrongdoing. If you ever bought a house or commercial property i can tell you the banks dont take your word on what the property is worth. So why the drawn out law suit that gets decided on by leftist judge that hates him?

How about getting ran through the ringer for having documents that were not declassified when he had authority too he just didnt. But hillary,obama joe and im sure the rest did the same thing. They are not being drug through the mud.

Doesn't matter if your left or right, you should want a fair election. The ability to question it. Especially when things like theres a water leak were done counting tonight and then continue counting ballots out of boxes from under the table. All on camera. But yet not judge will hear it. Why? If theres a claim it should be heard. Most judges are bought just like most presidents and thats what they hated about trump

Too question a election is our right, the moment we stop that we become china.
After the fiasco over the 2020 Presidential Election, most (shallow thinking) adults will refuse to even consider that the elections are not legitimate.

There are 2 things to consider here.

First off, remember the Green Card holder in Texas that tried to vote and when they rejected her Voter Registration, she said she had been voting for 20 years?

For several years prior, when filling out her Voter Registration, she incorrectly marked the box certifying that she WAS a Citizen.

Nobody questioned it.

She then moved, but forgot the little trick she'd used previously and correctly marked the question that she was NOT a citizen.
Her Registration got rejected, which caused her to tell everyone about the previous 20 years.

Now consider the fact that anyone questioning this person would have been (and ESPECIALLY now would be) very publically labeled a racist.
How dare you!?
Does anyone see where this is going?

If this one lady in Texas could do it for many years, how tough would it be for the MILLIONS of illegals being allowed into thi country?

What really got me thinking about this possibility was when listening to a NPR broadcast about Trumps Citizenship question on the Census, one "expert" on the program asked if "they are trying to take back California"?

Let that sink in, and ask yourself if this could be how things have gotten so upside down in Liberal States?

My final post on this. In 2016 all I heard for years was how the election was stolen and DJT was not the legitimate president without any evidence even with multiple government investigations. But anyone who questions the 2020 election is labeled a denier. There's been many private individuals who investigated and have come up with much evidence but to my knowledge hasn't been any government investigation.
Anyone who thinks that 2020 was the most secure election in history with the amount of mail in ballots has their eyes closed and just don't want to see.
No matter which side you are on I still want to wish everyone a merry Christmas!

I did not read the 11 pages but before this thread evaporates, I will say:

The Colorado supreme court decision is in part a distraction from the bad stuff going on now. SCOTUS will kill it.

Ramaswamy is right on - he is the little foreign looking guy:cool: with the funny name - he offers hope for the future to combat academic indoctrination. He also is the only GOP potential who came out fighting, like take his name off to force an alternative should DJT be kicked out.

Some 63 years ago I witnessed liberal political indoctrination in Colorado academia - nice ordinary incoming freshmen students were turned into witless liberal robots by the end of first semester at the big university northwest of Denver. Seeing this gave me an insight into future Colorado politics. :mad:

Quite the read - pages 1-11

I have been intensely loyal after a positive evaluation of my superiors - or quit. I support DJT completely. I am much older than current POTUS & am offended by age-based evaluations - cognitive evaluations, yes. I would like to see various candidates for POTUS undergo cognitive testing and MMPI evaluations.

I am too old to be drafted, I am a Viet Nam vet. I agree with DJT's criticism about our never-ending cycle of wars, wasting American blood & capital.

DJT's style amuses me. I can understand how his style angers & polarizes thinking. I love seeing televised DJT political rallies having 10's of thousands in attendance. Gold staircases attract rich feet - DJT is a businessman & has done real good.

The indictments are BS - seen enough legal garbage to realize this, also I have been the target of legal stuff handed out by liberals for decades.

Pages 1-11 are an indication of the results of clever manipulation & distraction. I pray that WWIII & an economic collapse will not occur.

Last edited: