Good day from s. w. colorado

Hespco

New to this forum. 74 yrs old & have been hunting since I was old enough to do so. I have a considerable collection of deer & elk horns, but my main reason for hunting is putting meat in the freezer. Grew up poor & this has stuck with me . Also a bullet caster since I was 19. Reload cal's from 22 thru 45. Do have my own shooting range so am able to shoot regularly. Guess I am spoiled a bit.

Hespco

Some friends that moved in a couple weeks ago onto my place. They want to go up over the mountain behind me but they came to late. Snow to deep form them climb out & over.

Last edited:

dmj

Welcome. You have some pretty cool friends and neighbors.

CO_Guy

Some friends that moved in a couple weeks ago onto my place. They want to go up over the mountain behind me but they came to late. Snow to deep form them climb out & over.
Welcome from a bit N and E of you. Looking forward to hearing what you know.
Now that's the kind of relocation that we Coloradoans really like! ;)

Hespco

Snow all melted off now. deer have moved back in. Found a fresh lion kill doe on my place yesterday. This morning it was drug off into denser brush. Lions visit us every now & then. This one kept visiting my birds water dish to drink. They lived here well before I did so guess they are entitled.

Recent Posts

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce