Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We always wanted and to move out to MT, WY, ID, SD, or Colorado for the beautiful land and hunting & fishing.

Colorado State Supreme Court Bans Presidential Canidate from the 2024 ballot because high poll numbers over current President.
What the Heck is wrong with the officials running that State to take away the Right to Vote for a candidate from the Colorado people???
Colorado is off the list for anything.

This is going to force the hand of SCOTUS. I can see SCOTUS saying Trump didn't incite an insurrection, so thus CO can't remove him from the ticket on that basis. Such a ruling will upend all these lawsuits against Trump…..so CO Supreme Court ruling will have the net effect of exonerating Trump 👍
We were just thinking that CO is a nice State for the Land, Hunting, and Fishing. Didn't realize how the State was run. I just saw that the officials are against Firearms also.
Off our list to move to.

We were just thinking that CO is a nice State for the Land, Hunting, and Fishing. Didn't realize how the State was run. I just saw that the officials are against Firearms also.
Off our list to move to.
As a person born and raised in Colorado, it has definitely shifted a lot in my lifetime. It's become a place where one major metropolitan area control the vote due to quantity (definitely not quality).

They just released wolves a few days ago. It was interesting where I read a press release for Parks and Wildlife and they stated this was "directed" by voters. On the other hand there are ranchers in northern Colorado having livestock killed by wolves that moved in from Wyoming but can't do anything because Colorado has no policies on wolf depredation.

At this point in my life, I will probably finish my working career here (or at least until my daughter is out of high school) and then will look to go elsewhere for retirement.

I don't want to give them any of my money. I will never hunt there !!!
As a person born and raised in Colorado, it has definitely shifted a lot in my lifetime. It's become a place where one major metropolitan area control the vote due to quantity (definitely not quality).

They just released wolves a few days ago. It was interesting where I read a press release for Parks and Wildlife and they stated this was "directed" by voters. On the other hand there are ranchers in northern Colorado having livestock killed by wolves that moved in from Wyoming but can't do anything because Colorado has no policies on wolf depredation.

At this point in my life, I will probably finish my working career here (or at least until my daughter is out of high school) and then will look to go elsewhere for retirement.
SSS!!!!

Does Colorado have write-in candidates on their ballots?
Section 5 of the 14 th amendment states that only congress has the authority to take him off ballot
I recently read that SCOTUS changed that, that stated do not have to follow the 14th explicitly. Need to research that

Just like all the indictments, this will make Trump more popular and appear like he's the great anti-establishment candidate.

Does Colorado have write-in candidates on their ballots?

I recently read that SCOTUS changed that, that stated do not have to follow the 14th explicitly. Need to research that

Just like all the indictments, this will make Trump more popular and appear like he's the great anti-establishment candidate.
Wouldn't that require a pretty large undertaking to amend the constitution?