Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

That's what gets me about questioning the integrity of the elections. Before Trump there was plenty of articles from the mainstream news showing numerous times. How cheating was happening in the elections. How easy the machines were to hack, etc. Guess who gets to control that info ? Good luck trying to find articles that were posted just a few years ago. Unless you save them on your own hard drive, they don't exist. I use Duckduckgo & been using it for years. But ever since G--gle acquired it. It's just as useless.
My friend I understand your concern, I would be too, but... I don't think Google owns them... Here's what I came across. Cheers 🎄

Google has never owned nor had any part in DuckDuckGo, but some confusion arose with Google's ownership over the domain Duck.com which, at that time, was set to redirect anyone who visited the site to Google's search engine.
"Google kindly tried to clear up this confusion in July by adding a DuckDuckGo link to the page," The Verge reported in 2018. "Visiting Duck.com now redirects users straight to DuckDuckGo." That wasn't enough for DuckDuckGo who sought to, and were successful at, purchasing the domain off Google to avoid any further confusion.
DuckDuckGo is owned by Duck Duck Go, Inc. which was started by Gabriel Weinberg.
Anyone who wants to use DuckDuckGo can be assured they're not using a Google product in doing so.

My friend I understand your concern, I would be too, but... I don't think Google owns them... Here's what I came across. Cheers 🎄

Google has never owned nor had any part in DuckDuckGo, but some confusion arose with Google's ownership over the domain Duck.com which, at that time, was set to redirect anyone who visited the site to Google's search engine.
"Google kindly tried to clear up this confusion in July by adding a DuckDuckGo link to the page," The Verge reported in 2018. "Visiting Duck.com now redirects users straight to DuckDuckGo." That wasn't enough for DuckDuckGo who sought to, and were successful at, purchasing the domain off Google to avoid any further confusion.
DuckDuckGo is owned by Duck Duck Go, Inc. which was started by Gabriel Weinberg.
Anyone who wants to use DuckDuckGo can be assured they're not using a Google product in doing so.
I'm not sure I buy all that. I definitely seen the change when all this started. Who do you think G-ggle works for ? They can state what they want. This article also helps to explain a lot for me anyhow.

Last edited:
And what did any of those elite do for the poor people that got burned out ? Just waiting to buy their land cheap would be my guess for other elites. But we'll see. And it's easy to see why they want all 2A gone. Except for them.
Yep... and yes they are neurotic, and paranoid, about the 2A... they feel people will come for them someday because they know what they've done and it haunts them every day and I think they feed off each other over it. Cheers

Recent Posts