Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

Anyone who thinks that... Joe Biden, a lifelong gifter and sociopathic liar, received the most votes ever as a United States President needs to flush out their headgear, no one needs to be a card-carrying Minsa geek to figure that one out. After running a campaign from his basement eating hot pockets and watching MSLSD... look, we are talking about a guy who could count to three and get two of the three numbers wrong, and he wins by the most votes ever! Grab a piece of the curb moron if you buy that one... "The lie you participate in today becomes the future you live in tomorrow."
I think it's true, that TDS is for the indoctrinated, not the educated. As for President Trump, show me the receipts and give me a counterfactual in the conversation of conviction and not fit for office. Even that Bonobo chimp Gavin Newsom Gov of Californication called out the Democratic Party and Colorado for their shameless TDS mental breakdown.
Just my 0.2 Cheers...

Last edited:
Dont be gas lited.. pay attention,, left ear lobe
1703453572164.png

As a person born and raised in Colorado, it has definitely shifted a lot in my lifetime. It's become a place where one major metropolitan area control the vote due to quantity (definitely not quality).

They just released wolves a few days ago. It was interesting where I read a press release for Parks and Wildlife and they stated this was "directed" by voters. On the other hand there are ranchers in northern Colorado having livestock killed by wolves that moved in from Wyoming but can't do anything because Colorado has no policies on wolf depredation.

At this point in my life, I will probably finish my working career here (or at least until my daughter is out of high school) and then will look to go elsewhere for retirement.
Look 👀 at Minnesota, same BS

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL POST on this thread. This is an educational post.
Not left leaning. Not right leaning.
If you have never seen The Social Dilemma You need to watch it. As a 32 year high school teacher we are seeing the affects of smart phones and social media.
It is the perfect new propaganda machine.
Please just watch and spread the word about it.

After the fiasco over the 2020 Presidential Election, most (shallow thinking) adults will refuse to even consider that the elections are not legitimate.

There are 2 things to consider here.

First off, remember the Green Card holder in Texas that tried to vote and when they rejected her Voter Registration, she said she had been voting for 20 years?

For several years prior, when filling out her Voter Registration, she incorrectly marked the box certifying that she WAS a Citizen.

Nobody questioned it.

She then moved, but forgot the little trick she'd used previously and correctly marked the question that she was NOT a citizen.
Her Registration got rejected, which caused her to tell everyone about the previous 20 years.

Now consider the fact that anyone questioning this person would have been (and ESPECIALLY now would be) very publically labeled a racist.
How dare you!?
Does anyone see where this is going?

If this one lady in Texas could do it for many years, how tough would it be for the MILLIONS of illegals being allowed into thi country?

What really got me thinking about this possibility was when listening to a NPR broadcast about Trumps Citizenship question on the Census, one "expert" on the program asked if "they are trying to take back California"?

Let that sink in, and ask yourself if this could be how things have gotten so upside down in Liberal States?

PA has been giving illegals drivers licenses for over 20 years. Do you think they don't vote in elections ? Any guess as to who they would vote for ? I discovered this when I was looking into 2016 State elections. About the same time I found out who secured our elections (IT-ISAC). And then let's not even get into the Gerrymandering that went on. Reps spent time & money to get the districts. And then a judge just overturns their efforts to benefit the DNC. But yeah I should believe the judges aren't corrupt. And their rulings are by the laws. lol

PA has been giving illegals drivers licenses for over 20 years. Do you think they don't vote in elections ? Any guess as to who they would vote for ?
California has been doing that since 2013.
Same question- who do you suppose they are voting for?

That is my one and only post on political poo today.

Let's all go and enjoy a celebration of Christs
birth with family and friends, or complete strangers!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

• Stop Separate but Equal of Federal benefits of employees versus citizens
  • Term Limits 20 years Max
  • Laws must apply to Congress as well as citizens
  • Federal employees on Medicare and Social Security
  • Congressional Retirement is ridiculous
  • No investments into private companies while in Congress
  • Stop Foreign political donations
  • Stop Foreign Communist visitors to White House aka Soros clan. 43x since taking office?
  • Stop Presidential Immunity
  • Hold heads of FBI, DOJ, DHS, NSA, CIA, CDC et al civilly and criminally responsible for Constitutional violations (pipe dream)

OK too much egg nog I guess.

These would be the best Christmas present ever.

PA has been giving illegals drivers licenses for over 20 years. Do you think they don't vote in elections ? Any guess as to who they would vote for ? I discovered this when I was looking into 2016 State elections. About the same time I found out who secured our elections (IT-ISAC). And then let's not even get into the Gerrymandering that went on. Reps spent time & money to get the districts. And then a judge just overturns their efforts to benefit the DNC. But yeah I should believe the judges aren't corrupt. And their rulings are by the laws. lol
There was a big conviction of several people in MO who were selling drivers licenses out the back door to illegals. This was before Obama's first election if I remember correctly.

There was a big conviction of several people in MO who were selling drivers licenses out the back door to illegals. This was before Obama's first election if I remember correctly.
That's what gets me about questioning the integrity of the elections. Before Trump there was plenty of articles from the mainstream news showing numerous times. How cheating was happening in the elections. How easy the machines were to hack, etc. Guess who gets to control that info ? Good luck trying to find articles that were posted just a few years ago. Unless you save them on your own hard drive, they don't exist. I use Duckduckgo & been using it for years. But ever since G--gle acquired it. It's just as useless.

Recent Posts