Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

If you can't fathom the idea that the democrats may have staged most of the January 6th fiasco you are very naive.
I have dealt with some liberals who will try to destroy people to further agenda. They have no conscious, no moral grounding, and the ends that THEY see as right will justify ANY and ALL means to THEIR end goals.
M1A1ABRAMS I am not saying you are naive, but anyone who thinks staging an insurrection or escalating it is out of the realm of possibility is lost as to the evils in this world.
Saying the article you posted is a definite likelihood.
I have stated otherwise. Not sure why you think I don't know this ? I am also a little cautious on Trumps part in it. I will not give none of them the benefit of the doubt.

Here ya go Muddy
It's funny how Democrats are saving Democracy by taking away Democracy.
I would argue that trying to overturn the election would be what one would consider "taking away Democracy". But I guess I'm not the one thinking so clearly like the all the Mensa's on this thread....

I would argue that trying to overturn the election would be what one would consider "taking away Democracy".
And you would be absolutely correct.

However, what if said election was proven to be a fraud? Not saying it was, just trying to see both options.

And with that, I'm out…..we not supposed to be discussing politics anyway. And I see why!

Here ya go Muddy

I would argue that trying to overturn the election would be what one would consider "taking away Democracy". But I guess I'm not the one thinking so clearly like the all the Mensa's on this thread....
Who was trying to overturn the election ? People wanted the fraud looked into ? Which everyone should have supported. It's not like there wasn't first hand accounts & videos. And rules that got changed at the last minute. When have we ever counted ballots that were received after the election ?

Oops. I forgot the cartoon for Muddy:
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 9.15.55 AM.png

Last edited:
Who was trying to overturn the election ? People wanted the fraud looked into ? Which everyone should have supported. It's not like there wasn't first hand accounts & videos. And rules that got changed at the last minute. When have we ever counted ballots that were received after the election ?
Trump lost 61 of 62 court cases challenging election results, many of them presided over by judges that he appointed. And filing those challenges is absolutely fine. Once those rulings came back, then it's settled. But no, instead he and his minions tried selecting fake electors, calling election officials in numerous states trying to get them to change their results. But, I know I know, it was the Democrats who did it, right? It's funny how they were absolutely certain that there was fraud, but only in some battleground states that he lost....and only in the Presidential election, none of the down ballot results were ever contested. Weird huh?

One more cartoon that takes a swipe at both sides, and sums up the sad state of affairs. I'm out to go get some sunshine and fresh air. Ya'll have a wonderful weekend!
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 9.44.27 AM.png

First and foremost, my position is crystal clear. My allegiance is to the Constitution not to any political party. As far as I am concerned not one candidate remotely understands nor supports and defends the Constitution. From some posts here it's evident the Constitution is irrelevant.

IBTL

Here ya go Muddy

I would argue that trying to overturn the election would be what one would consider "taking away Democracy". But I guess I'm not the one thinking so clearly like the all the Mensa's
So then tell me where due process happened in Colorado? Has Trump been conviceted of Insurrection or Sedition? My point is Liberals scream they have to save democracy (which the U.S. isn't), but are willing to take the democratic process away from voters.

Don't get me wrong I don't believe Trump won the 2020 election. Do I believe there was fraud, yes. I don't think there was enough fraud to overturn the election. I think Trump lost to universal mail in ballots and ballot harvesting where legal to do so. All of which was done under the guise of public safety and COVID. Republicans played no small part in allowing these changes to happen especially the RINOs and warhawks.

Were you better off under Trump or Biden? Trump got things wrong, especially with COVID and his response to it. He was also hamstrung by the media and congress with stupid investigations with Russia collusion narrative. I do know my dollar went further, and I had more money at the end of the month, that allowed more discretionary spending. I also averaged $40K less in earnings during the Trump years. I'm just gratefull that I haven't had anything but a house payment since 2019.

What has Biden (handlers) done for you lately? Surrender Afghanistan, Green New Deal, 100s of billions of money to Ukraine, deplete strategic oil reserves, weaken and destroy the mission readiness of our military, want war again in the ME, drive up the cost of living, attack 2A rights, and weaponize the DOJ. Not to mention the weakness we now project on the world stage.

Last edited:
Trump lost 61 of 62 court cases challenging election results, many of them presided over by judges that he appointed. And filing those challenges is absolutely fine. Once those rulings came back, then it's settled. But no, instead he and his minions tried selecting fake electors, calling election officials in numerous states trying to get them to change their results. But, I know I know, it was the Democrats who did it, right? It's funny how they were absolutely certain that there was fraud, but only in some battleground states that he lost....and only in the Presidential election, none of the down ballot results were ever contested. Weird huh?
Yeah that's what the mainstream news said. Yeah I'm sure he knew all those judges personally, lol. I guess I didn't see the fraud because they said so. And I should not believe the poll watchers testimonies. Or believe the facts I posted earlier in this thread. I don't believe most of these judges would even know what they were looking at when it comes to IT. I wonder why the mainstream doesn't tell you how our ELECTIONS are SECURED ? Possibly because people might start looking into what they're doing. How many machines were examined ? The actual machines used on voting day. We didn't hear of all the glitches. Lack of ballots, etc. C'mon Man try looking into it yourself. And quit relying on mainstream for your info. I don't think the WVa national guard could possibly change the results if they wanted to, do you ? Guess who they are affiliated with ? IT-ISAC The military isn't going woke ?

Attachments

• f7461ffc8d47f242.png
    f7461ffc8d47f242.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: