biden planning to ban private gun sales

These days I would not want to sell a gun (private to private) to someone I did not know without them being vetted with a background check. Now if there was a way for private person to do such a background check; otherwise easier to go through a FFL. Just too many people walking around with mental health issues.

Background check=Ban and they know it. Thats why theyre doing it.
Nobody will go to the trouble financially/physically or time-wise to jump through government hoops to sell a $250 beat up bolt action and if its a more expensive setup then they would likely go through an FFL or document it themselves. This is all more of Bidens ATF overreach. They could care less about gun violence. If that were the case then they wouldn't be setting thousands of violent felons lose on the street because of "financial burden" or "over-populated prisons"......this is just another step in their final goal of complete, unconstitutional control and documentation of every single firearm that is owned by citizens. Politicians actually LOVE guns......but only the ones protecting THEM. Historically...... politicians and government officials are extremely paranoid and fear their own assassination and/or social revolt. They dont want guns controlled....... they want YOUR guns controlled.

Unpopular opinion but I have no problem with background checks. We have too many idiots, criminals, wackos, etc in the US. I don't want them buying or owning guns. Enforcement is a separate and larger issue.

However clickbait BS and fear mongering does nothing to benefit gun owners. We are better than that.

These days I would not want to sell a gun (private to private) to someone I did not know without them being vetted with a background check. Now if there was a way for private person to do such a background check; otherwise easier to go through a FFL. Just too many people walking around with mental health issues.
Especially in Mexico-North. (aka Calif) Just like the governor nuisance (Not newsom). They keep trying to control firearms there too. They lose in court. That's why I move out of Mexico-North with most of my properties funds were 1031. No income tax on funds until they are sold and you recieve cash. That applies to state it's sold in. Then taxes are due from the orignal purchase price, still long term gains. You can save million in taxes, if done correctly.
There could be other taxes due, Really need go to a CPA.

Unpopular opinion but I have no problem with background checks. We have too many idiots, criminals, wackos, etc in the US. I don't want them buying or owning guns. Enforcement is a separate and larger issue.

However clickbait BS and fear mongering does nothing to benefit gun owners. We are better than that.
I understand your concern, but we do not complete background checks for buying autos, which can be driven by the same at 100mph, while drunk or drugs and kill. In the Constitution, BOR and 2A, there are no exceptions to the rights listed.

"Compromise" is always a slippery slope. Just in my decades of life, we have seen so many freedoms lost to "compromise". "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" -Thomas Jefferson

Oh, you mean the cartels that got guns from Obama's ATF? Those cartels?
FAST & FURIOUS
OBAMA & BRANDON FREE Guns to the Cartels.
Brian Terry and countless other innocent victims got killed from the Obama gun deal. No government officials held accountable?????

I understand your concern, but we do not complete background checks for buying autos, which can be driven by the same at 100mph, while drunk or drugs and kill. In the Constitution, BOR and 2A, there are no exceptions to the rights listed.

"Compromise" is always a slippery slope. Just in my decades of life, we have seen so many freedoms lost to "compromise". "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" -Thomas Jefferson
We do however force everyone to get a drivers license and maintain that, and revoke it if someone doesn't do what they're supposed to while driving. No different really. This is not at all a valid argument, unfortunately. It's no different than saying "we'll cut background checks on guns out, but you have to have a license to own a firearm that needs renewed regularly and can be revoked if you commit a crime".

That doesn't surprise me based on your location.

It's the same here in NY, only worse. You need to have a background check every time you buy a box of ammo. And they charge you $9 for every check they make. I don't buy factory ammo, so I haven't personally dealt with this nonsense yet.

I prefer freedom myself. There should not be any background checks period. I don't need to be protected from my fellow law-abiding citizens. I don't know why some Americans are willing to give up our freedoms under the pretext of preventing crime.

Not taking sides but, how do you know who is a "law-abiding citizen" without a check?

Seems many here do not know the difference between a right and a privilege. Research that and get back to us. Mo one is guaranteed a driver's license....unless you are an illegal Ina blue state

Since when do idiots need a drivers license to drive? If that was the case, why would NC have "under insured and not insured insurance riders on my policy"? I bet 15% of the cars on the road in Nash County are driven by people with no license and or insurance. As for plates, they have found a Virginia Temporary plate design that they print out and put on their newly bought used car so they can drive with no license or insurance. Police know about it, but with a democrat governor, there is no penalty for breaking a law... but guns are the real problem. Seems to me it is idiots and the idiots they "supposedly" vote for.

Recent Posts