Biden and gun control

Bruce Lee doesn't have a thing on a fella that's worked his life on a farm and eaten meat and potatoes and cornbread his whole life. If you knew anything about high level jujitsu you'd understand technique can only get you so far. Take this to from somebody that wrestles people into cuffs for a living. I'd rather wrestle 10 150# fellas into cuffs over one big country fella. Actual fighting is nothing like what you see on TV from Bruce lee, boxing, mma, you name it.
Sir, you just spit out a mouth full of truth. People think reality is what they see on TV.

Bruce Lee doesn't have a thing on a fella that's worked his life on a farm and eaten meat and potatoes and cornbread his whole life. If you knew anything about high level jujitsu you'd understand technique can only get you so far. Take this to from somebody that wrestles people into cuffs for a living. I'd rather wrestle 10 150# fellas into cuffs over one big country fella. Actual fighting is nothing like what you see on TV from Bruce lee, boxing, mma, you name it.
I wrestled people (yes, women too) into cuffs for the first 15 of my thirty years in LE. It is not the same thing as a fight. You are doing your best to get the cuffs on while they are fighting for their lives and freedom. They intend to get away from you, and they follow no rules against hurting you, while you have to follow rules that do not allow you to hurt them. Seemed rather unfair to me. BTW, Bruce Lee studied many forms of fighting. I would not have wanted to fight him. Check him out sometime. You would not want to fight him either. Or maybe you are a lot tougher than I was back in the day! Thank you for your service.

I spent 25 years in LE (both part time and full time) along with doing MMA style fighting and Maui Tai. Street fights are nothing like what you see on TV. 2 years ago I took a beating by 7 guys and 2 women which resulted in 2 surgeries to repair my face....which may have needed repaired anyway...but that being said, I broke 1 guys arm and knocked the first 2 guys out cold but I didn't see the others until I took a rock to the back of the head. The 2 other guys with me ran like heck and still talk crap about what they could have done to this day.

My wife had to cover me to keep them from kicking me to death because I couldn't see due to the blood. Finally they had to tend to their badly damaged comrades and left me alone. Went to the hospital, they couldn't do anything their due to the damage but the next morning when we were leaving the hotel, one of the guys just happen to be in the parking lot so I found out when it was one on one he couldn't handle the altercation and I returned the favor even with the injures and damage to my breathing. My wife still has nightmare's to this day because although she saw me fight in the cage...it's completely different in the real world and I encourage all of you to train even if it's with a couple of buddies. There is a fine line between bad*** and dumb*** and I still debate on that one!!Lol They were all drinking and my wife and I were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just remember that the most committed will usually win.

Well actually in accordance to one of the last defense contract language for the purchase of battle rifles they were called "personal defense weapons" so the recall for assault rifles no longer exist. I wonder how the libs will justify calling them personal defense weapons for combat and not for citizens? I bet CNN will jump all over this description of a battle rifle.
That's not funny, That's how I classify my EDC/AR-Every thing/Tac Shotguns/Pistils/Cross Bows/knives.
"Personal Defense Weapons" That term alone, will put every thing we value on the table in time. I'm not just talking guns.

That's not funny, That's how I classify my EDC/AR-Every thing/Tac Shotguns/Pistils/Cross Bows/knives.
"Personal Defense Weapons" That term alone, will put every thing we value on the table in time. I'm not just talking guns.
Stop callin' 'em Personal Defense Weapons. Call them Boat Anchors, and tell the ATF they all got hung up on the bottom of a very deep part of the ocean that you can never find again and you had to cut them all loose. Problem solved.

Stop callin' 'em Personal Defense Weapons. Call them Boat Anchors, and tell the ATF they all got hung up on the bottom of a very deep part of the ocean that you can never find again and you had to cut them all loose. Problem solved.
Agreed 100%,,, Headed to the ocean in the morning.

"Wannabes"? I'm not sure the definition refers to constitution supporting patriots. Is it wrong to fight for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Am I missing your point?
ps-saw plenty of aircraft get damaged by goat herders with much less than SAMs :)
A flock of birds will take down any jet and possibly even prop jobs as well. A frozen chicken makes a hell of projectile......so I am told

Sir, you just spit out a mouth full of truth. People think reality is what they see on TV.
Sheer determination combined with adequate strength can be absolutely amazing. You just have to want it more than the other guy. I've been shot at, stabbed, hit by a 2x4 you name it. I've shot back and sprayed and stunned and rolled in the dirt with some seriously big and a couple mma fighters. Somebody's gotta win. Might as well be the good guy.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.