Biden $200 gun tax?

Shoot the bad guy in the leg? You will get sued and you will lose everything Get a double barrel it's all you need. Really?
Shep, the talk about leg shooting and double barrels was mocking Biden and a joke, together with the I sold/lost/boating accident all my guns bit we are all fond of.

Best my friend.

I remember how dumb Biden sounded when he said it. Sorry if I offended anybody. I take my rights very seriously because I fought for them as did most everyone from my family and my wife's family. My dad and uncles and grandfather and great uncles all military. My wife has 3 sisters and all married to military men as was her father. My daughter is married to a military man. It tears me up inside to see this blatant attempts to strip our rights that so many gave all for. If we keep the senate we might have a chance. If we lose all 3 parts of the government we will lose big.
Shep

I went out boating with all my guns and my boat capsized! I lost them all...no tax for me

saw this article and looks like they found some of them!!😆 made me search LRH for boat capsized to find some old posts.🤣

Shep, the talk about leg shooting and double barrels was mocking Biden and a joke, together with the I sold/lost/boating accident all my guns bit we are all fond of.

Best my friend.

sounds like they found some of them!! 😆