Back fire tv

As far as what people do with the content, you can't control what people in your classes did with information after they left either.
Yes but since they were vetted I decrease the chances of any knucklehead using my techniques greatly. If I produced a video any criminal or terrorist could use the techniques on my video. No thanks.

The only one of his videos that I've watched was the one with Mike the marine and that's only because it was posted here and other places with interest.

To be honest, he comes across to me as a bit of a dweeb but I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Yes but since they were vetted I decrease the chances of any knucklehead using my techniques greatly. If I produced a video any criminal or terrorist could use the techniques on my video. No thanks.
Yes. I agree if everything you do and teach is classified or top secret, then I would not want that information used against the good old USA by criminals or terrorists! Plus you probably could not demonstrate it yourself. You would need someone to help demonstrate the techniques. Makes sense!

Perfect example of firearms techniques/ tactics getting out in the wrong hands. In So Cal in the 90's we got word of gangbangers learned how to dry fire. That's a technique that's out there that's well published so I'm not divulging anything new. Well some of these gang bangers were dry firing and moving targets like dogs running around in the neighborhood. Kids that happened by. And cars because you know they could be used in drivebys. Richard Ramirez the "Nightstalker" learned how to operate in the dark by a uncle who was a tunnel rat. So I'm pretty careful with even simple techniques getting out there. The fundamentals is what makes shooters good.

Oh come on... the internet would NEVER lie to us!!!!! It wouldn't... it couldn't...

Of course... I'm up in Canada so our Prime Minister and politicians in general like to tell us what we can believe or not believe. So I will have to look and see if those videos were officially sanctioned or not.

I like Jim, if I don't like something I move along. I will say about some these YouTubers, when some of them do reviews they seem to always like what they are reviewing and seldom offer any negative views. One guy in particular (I won't name him) never posts a negative review on anything. I wish more of these guys were unbiased and would balance the positive with the negative. There is a way to be respectful but say a product isn't worth it.

This! As far as opinions ...

I didn't know tgat phrase is from a movie. I had a CEO/boss who used to say it. Another thing he used to say is "when you have a problem with the monkeys, you pull one of them out of the cage and shoot him in front of the others. Monkey problems will subside."

I like Jim, if I don't like something I move along. I will say about some these YouTubers, when some of them do reviews they seem to always like what they are reviewing and seldom offer any negative views. One guy in particular (I won't name him) never posts a negative review on anything. I wish more of these guys were unbiased and would balance the positive with the negative. There is a way to be respectful but say a product isn't worth it.
They dont want to risk not getting sent free products by manufacturers if they do a negative review. I watched many of backfire's videos and some have provided some good insights/observations. How do I know that? Because we've already discussed these things on LRH or other sites extensively and we know all about this stuff. But I have seen him say things that I just kind of laugh at too. He's slick and a good presenter. But in the end, I'd rather watch Hickok 45. I don't laugh at Hickok 45 comments, at least not for the same reason. He is a straight shooter, no Hollywood hype.

Most Youtubers are into developing a following on their channel, and raising the number of views of each video so they have to keep coming out with new videos to keep viewer and subscriber engagement. Doesn't matter whether it's photography or firearms.

If this guy is a lawyer, then I have to wonder how much time he actually spends lawyering, because producing a continuous stream of videos is very time-consuming. If that's his gig, then I don't think I'd want him representing me in a legal case.

There are so many experts on here about everything (some of you really are experts). Why not create your own Youtube channel and show everybody how to make perfect shooting technique videos, perfect reloading videos, perfect 2A videos, perfect sniper videos, perfect gun review videos, etc. Let the free market decide whose content should and should not be watched. Also, the experts that do everything perfectly will be doing all of us common folk a real service.
Laugh.gif

I have not watched any of the BF videos except what has been shared on this forum. I may now. Entertainment is something I can generally appreciate. My wife and I will sometimes watch episodes of Duck Dynasty just for the laughs. I don't take things too seriously when I want to be entertained.
I have a different take on recoil. The flinch can be cured fairly easily. Shoot a heavy recoiling gun and then shoot a light recoiling gun. The light recoiling firearm will inspire confidence fairly quickly. At least it does for me. I'm guilty of getting a laugh watching people shooting big boomers. Of course, I do what I can to prepare them prior to shooting.

Recent Posts