Back fire tv

This guy has had way to much
Publicity lately !! I'm not sure how he's got to where he is because recently I watched him put his wife on a 300 WinMag without a brake to shoot 1860 yards and he doesn't even notice that she's closing her eyes before every shot, but he finally notices when her shoulder is to sore to f..king shoot.
this guy is the biggest joke ever hard to believe you can make a living doing this!!
He's OK there's far worse out there, like everyone he makes mistakes. I think he's simply trying to encourage more women into the sport which isn't a bad thing. Leave a polite comment on the youtube page, or don't watch his videos mate?

He's OK there's far worse out there, like everyone he makes mistakes. I think he's simply trying to encourage more women into the sport which isn't a bad thing. Leave a polite comment on the youtube page, or don't watch his videos mate?
Well in my opinion I believe he's only using his wife who's not ugly to boost the views just like many other successful you tubers do.

I watch his stuff from time to time as he seems to keep his hands in all the latest,etc.
I've never seen an episode where he portrays himself as an expert. I do think his target audience is not us.
He hasn't practised law in 14 years. I think Backfire IS his day job.
He seems to be observant and keeps notes. Testing guns all day gives him the right to have an opinion on what's shooting good and what's not.
The recent series with the milk jug challenge has really put him on the map. It was linked in a lot of forums.
I think one of the things that hurts him is the need to provide new content every week. I think that gets a lot of them.
He has pointed out a lot of things that many of us don't want to hear. Very few MOA factory rifles for example. I don't know if i saw the episode where his wife was flinching. I did see her shooting some lightweight large caliber rifle and laughing the whole time. She was totally into it.

Must of his episodes are not for me so i don't watch them. " 5 best scopes between $275-$375"...
I'll keep checking in on him occasionally until i don't think he's relevant anymore.

Some of the youtu.be guys others haved mentioned on here are terrible to watch. The really knowledgeable guys aren't necessarily good presenters nor good video editors.
I'm sure his generation really likes him.

I like some of his videos, he does a lot of testing on new items. If I don't like the episode I move on. His wife is on there for the viewers, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Way worse youtube channels out there.

Lots of guys like him on YouTube. Start out knowing basically nothing then getting a crash course by being immersed in the topic. Couple weeks later they're the expert and based off the comments they have lots of disciples. Bro/hush are another one, same with Gritty. Listen to some of his first podcasts with Aaron and he knew about as much as backfires wife. I hate giving these guys the platform and the clicks.

Apparently Jim Harmer is above average affluent…also apparently he is indulging his interest/passion by investing his capital and time in building a "brand" of which he is the celebrity/product…(not unlike a Jim Shockey type character).
That being known, his appeal would seem to land in a specific age group/experience level viewer….hence the wide array of "latest and greatest" tacticool technoquipment reviews….most on this forum are seasoned sages of ballistic wisdom and equipment.
Jim is building his empire of name recognition and endorsebility …support his brand if it fits….he gives me the yawns.

Last edited:
I don't watch you tube so I can't say I've anything . This is the only somewhat social media I do no Facebook so watch him if you like or don't, at least he's not on welfare

I just want to know what made @xsn10s hate these so much!

1711281669336.png

The bottom line is that no one is being forced to watch him or anyone else. I am sure his wife is not being forced in the video. As a half-full guy, I see a loving wife willing and able to support her husband and his passion. I have been married for 43 years and can never force my wife on anything. Cheers!

I'm not sure if hes an active lawyer any longer, but I know he build classes for folks wanting to build blogs - later selling it, called Income School. He is an avid outdoorsman, he left the web building products to build Backfire tv. I like the way he explains things, and I believe he will get it right soon enough.