Shooting on TV

Ha you might beat mewith a tow truck but branch would still prob win!

Yeh, he is pretty hard core. I was reading a Flex and he was doing dips with some type of massive anchor chain slung around his neck. It looked brutal. Was or is there going to be a spread in Muscular Development, or was it just an internet thing?

That's not jet an Internet thing, we filmed a chest lift last week and we do dips with those chains around our necks. They weigh about 75 lbs each and we put 3 on our necks and go to failure then strip one and keep going til there is no more to give

I couldn't help but notice that even on a big guy the recoil from the Weatherby seems quite significant. Is it as bad as it looks?

All jokes aside...I was wondering if recoil/shockwave just was more visible 'cause of the amount of muscle on the shooter. Gives it some sort of medium to be visible in as opposed to a bag of bones like myself where it would not be as visible,exept maybe the skid marks.

That's not jet an Internet thing, we filmed a chest lift last week and we do dips with those chains around our necks. They weigh about 75 lbs each and we put 3 on our necks and go to failure then strip one and keep going til there is no more to give

I was wondering if MD was going to do an article/expose on you guys long range shooting. It would be cool to see serious bodybuilders doing something other than lifting and eating. A lot of the mags make it seem like these dudes don't have a life other than lifting. I know two weeks out from the O he will probably completely focused on training and eating, but there's no reason a pro athlete, like a bodybuilder, can't have a hobby. Again, that chain stuff is impressive. Do you got any shows coming up?

I am doing my first show next July. Branch will shut down everything 4 weeks out. Yes we are supposed to be in MD but I don't know which issue. Yes hunting is branchs second love...my first :) I am glad I could get him into the longrange stuff. He has a McMillan A5 on the way in for his rifle. After he shot mine he said there was not even a question on what he should get for long range.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.