Back fire tv

Trm82

This guy has had way to much
Publicity lately !! I'm not sure how he's got to where he is because recently I watched him put his wife on a 300 WinMag without a brake to shoot 1860 yards and he doesn't even notice that she's closing her eyes before every shot, but he finally notices when her shoulder is to sore to f..king shoot.
this guy is the biggest joke ever hard to believe you can make a living doing this!!

Publicity lately !! I'm not sure how he's got to where he is because recently I watched him put his wife on a 300 WinMag without a brake to shoot 1860 yards and he doesn't even notice that she's closing her eyes before every shot, but he finally notices when her shoulder is to sore to f..king shoot.
this guy is the biggest joke ever hard to believe you can make a living doing this!!
Don't let this guy wind you up, it's like Butterbean says don't engage with stupid people, it just makes you more annoyed.
There are plenty of other things to watch on U tube if that's what you like.

To each his own, I'm not a fan of YouTubers in general regarding firearms but when I do watch, it's Ron Spomer, Frontline Rejects, Vortex Nation or Backfire. Yes, he's corny (and unfortunately a lawyer) but he's a heck of a lot better than most. The best part is if we don't like it, we don't have to watch.
This! As far as opinions ...

The irony here of complaining about his publicity while giving him more publicity with yet another post of pretty funny. If you don't want him to have publicity then don't talk about him.

He's not as much of a ding dong as a lot of guntubers. Go watch the whootewho bubba if you think backfire is bad. That ****** doesn't even understand that quality ammo is what shoots well and not bullet weights. He made a video about an 8 twist 223 shooting like **** complaining about the accuracy and was using garbage 55gr UMC ammo and was surprised when it shot like 3" groups. He made a follow up with different ammo testing where he tested some quality 55's up to 77ish and the 55's shot great but still says the same dumb **** about fast twist not liking light bullets because he still doesn't understand that ammo quality trumps all even after that experience… and people take advice from that idiot.

A lot of folks here have said it well, watch him or don't. But I will say there are quite a few guns he could have handed his wife that would have got the job done without putting her through that. So I 100% agree with you there. Experiences like that are what make people not want to shoot/ like guns. I personally enjoy most of his content, some other good guys are Texas plinking that dudes come a long long way. YouTube is tricky you don't know who's genuine sometimes.

He advertises better than he delivers. His Backstop recoil pad is gimmicky snake oil and, despite having some great content on occasion, most of his episodes are mediocre or bad and never go anywhere. Add in his grating personality and click bait commentary and he's not worth watching

One man's opinion

I won't watch him. It's not jealousy. It's because he damages the 2A community imo. The 300 Win Mag video with his wife is a perfect example of his ignorance. If he allows, promotes his wife getting hurt who else would he do it to for his own publicity? The 2A community doesn't need to promote that type of behavior or person. That's my opinion.