Shooting on TV

115vld

Guys I am a bodybuilder and am friends with one of the greats in the pro levels named Branch Warren. I became friends with him last year and it turns out he loves to hunt too. We go hog hunting with knives and dogs most of the time but I finally got him hooked on some long range hunting. He is a Muscular Development(magazine) super star and wanted to put our shooting into the magazine and online. Anyways here is Branch shooting at 500 and 1000. Im shooting my 7WSM at a mile. Of course they edited a lot out that should not have been but that is them not knowing what the heck they are doing. Also I was explaining bullet drop to a bunch of meat heads so I kept it as simple as possible. My girlfriend got a 1st round hit at 1000 yards with her 22-250 Ackley also.... Enjoy!!

Chase

Muscular Development Bodybuilding Videos - Branch Warren: Target Practice at the Sniper Range!

Good shooting and great video. From the looks of you guys ya'll should be hunting buffalo not pigs...bare handed! And take James Jones with ya.

Nice looking lady friend, wish my wife was interested.

Yes she is in love with shooting now!! She gets more pumped about a 1000 yard shot than me now...but I still get more pumped at the 1 mile shot :)

chase

Haha tell me about it! Not easy to find pants that fit when your waist is 32" and quads are 28". I can't even wear a dress shirt because my lats are so wide. I am doing a 2000 yard attempt right before I leave for Africa in mid august. I will post that as well.

Yes I always keep those to shoot. They make a good show when you pop one at 1000+ yards. I want to try and bust one at 1500 this weekend!

Nice video, thanks for sharing.
The discipline that keeps you pumped is the same discipline that makes you a good shooter.gun)
Good luck in your trip to Africa, will be waiting to see lots of pics.

Last edited:
Great video. I've always been a fan of Branch. That was some great shooting. That was really the first time my two hobbies ever crossed over for me. Cool.

Tank,

I hit on ethics of long range hunting about only shooting in the field as far as you have done in practice so there is no doubt that you can make a clean one shot kill but of course they edited that out... Again I was trying to tell meat heads how to sling lead!!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.