Back fire tv

Okay do you love your wife or spouse? Do you have a small bodied family member that you love? Would you push your loved one who is inexperienced with firearms shoot a light weight, probably hard recoiling rifle? She knew it was going to recoil hard because she closed her eyes. And then would you put in the advertisement of that video that your wife cried after shooting that rifle?
Yes we all need to get our girls 6.5 creeds !

who-cares-al-bundy.gif

Yes we all need to get our girls 6.5 creeds !
Friends daughter would KICK YOUR *** if she seen those words... lmao. She's one of those... anything a guy can do she can do. She went and bought a Remington 770 (those cheap cheap cheap pieces of schite) in 300 WM and she learnt to shoot it!!!! She's about 6'1" tall and similar build but she put in the time practicing and she's a **** good shot now. It's her moose and elk gun.

I've watched him and some of it is good some crappy. I wouldn't put my wife behind a
300 win mag but she shoots our 6.8 western and 7 prc's better than most men , my girl can shoot and does it a lot. Each one of us has our own opinion that's what makes us individuals!

This guy has had way to much
Publicity lately !! I'm not sure how he's got to where he is because recently I watched him put his wife on a 300 WinMag without a brake to shoot 1860 yards and he doesn't even notice that she's closing her eyes before every shot, but he finally notices when her shoulder is to sore to f..king shoot.
this guy is the biggest joke ever hard to believe you can make a living doing this!!
Agreed. That was beyond stupidity to put her through that abuse. If she didn't have a flinching problem before, I guarantee she does now!

Backfire Jim may be effeminate, but he tries extra hard to be one of the guys…He does seem more suited to a golf or dance video genre than the shooting sports…but we should all support him as he struggles to find his footing in manhood…how's he ever gonna learn if we don't offer a little "slap therapy" from time to time.

Backfire Jim may be effeminate, but he tries extra hard to be one of the guys…He does seem more suited to a golf or dance video genre than the shooting sports…but we should all support him as he struggles to find his footing in manhood…how's he ever gonna learn if we don't offer a little "slap therapy" from time to time.

I work in a corporate office setting and it's unbearable. I love going to production plants for some hard earned abuse from time to time. Or even just to hear someone scream a profanity at the top of their lungs over a minor inconvenience just to have everyone else clap/laugh at them.

You know people respect you when they'll make fun of you to your face rather than behind your back.