7mm STW Brotherhood - For those who shoot the 7mm Shooting Times Westerner

Welcome fellow 7mm Shooting Times Westerner shooters!gun)

This thread is for those of us who own and shoot a 7mm STW
this is where we can post our gun specs, talking about different load data, where to find our hard to come by brass, and just any other general 7mm STW knowledge

If it is your first post in this thread, lets start out by stating the specs of your 7mm STW(custom made rifles - describe all components), list scopes and other accessories on the rifle, and how long you have been with this caliber. Pictures of your setup would also be welcome

I hope this thread becomes a useful tool of information for everyone,

Enjoy,
-Matt
I have a Remington 700 sendaro 7mm stw and I'd like to know more about it like how it compares to others... can u help me?

I'll tell you what, read this entire thread and you will find lots of info. Some jokes. But always a good group of guys that love the STW. We are always willing to help. May not be able but Forster willing

I have a Remington 700 sendaro 7mm stw and I'd like to know more about it like how it compares to others... can u help me?
Sendero's tend to be good shooters so with just a little time, patience, and work at the loading bench you should have a 1 MOA or better rifle. Some will flat out shoot bugholes with the right load.

Welcome and hang on, the STW is one heck of a ride.

Evan, first of all , Welcome aboard! IIf I may ask, what in particular are you needing to know, ad far as how does it compare! And, what model, and vintage do you have, ir, barrel length, contour, finish, nee, used.
As a rule, the remmys are usually easy to de-bug, and if you handload, its even better to work the bugs out. There's a few here that will chime in, and get you straight. The STW, is bsdass. Accurate, and deadly.

Evan, first of all , Welcome aboard! IIf I may ask, what in particular are you needing to know, ad far as how does it compare! And, what model, and vintage do you have, ir, barrel length, contour, finish, nee, used.
As a rule, the remmys are usually easy to de-bug, and if you handload, its even better to work the bugs out. There's a few here that will chime in, and get you straight. The STW, is bsdass. Accurate, and deadly.
662-392-6509 text me I'd like to ask a few more questions...if I'm not bothering you