6.5 PRC deer bullets

I think H1000 with reg LRPrimers should work well with the 131Hammer,s . My load was 57.3 grs with N165 with LR primers , my vel was 3180 with a 25 in Bartlien . N560 , Rl26 N165 RL23 may work a little better if you run out of powder space . I think N560 is going too work well in several bullet weights . Also the knurls are called drive bands , they are designed too give you less parabolic drag with a gain in velocity. Tha last ladder test I did was with the 109 gr absolute , the test was done with 7 shots with half grain increments . Out of seven shots 6 were under .75 with 3 of those in the same hole . You can't over spin them and they are very acc . I was shooting 500 yds this weekend and I was impressed.
Thanks so much for the info, might need to try them. How far off the lands are you ? Those babies are really moving, zoom zoom

Thanks so much for the info, might need to try them. How far off the lands are you ? Those babies are really moving, zoom zoom
I seat too the second drive band , .30 off the lands , but some are seating too the first drive band , they are not sensitive too jump. My throating is .145 the standard throat is .188 .

I seat too the second drive band , .30 off the lands , but some are seating too the first drive band , they are not sensitive too jump. My throating is .145 the standard throat is .188 .
When you say "second drive band," I presume you are talking about second from the back, since you are 0.300" off the lands. Correct?