6.5 BEANMORE

Yeah man, go with a 142 gr Nosler ABLR, that bullet SHOOTS in all my 6.5s...animals don't like 'em.

Duck Dynasty Smh GIF by DefyTV

Dude, just yankin' your chain--seemingly oblivious but tongue in cheek...I figured you might have SOME loyalty to Hammer boolets:)! Once again nice rig and I'm intrigued with the cartridge, you know I do like me a 6.5, might need to add a BM to the collection!
I figured you was stirring the pot of "Beans".

I hope to end up with a Beanmore too.

I am a 6. 5 guy have been shooting a 264 win mag for 24 years. Was going to start building 260 rems for my kids when the creed came out . Looking forward to hear how you like the beanmore. I love a good practical joke when you go all in to pull it off

Gday E
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Lee. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Thank God that's finally out. Been killing me waiting on it! I spent over an hour on the phone with @fordy , part of it laughing about this.

I know it gets kinda crappy in here from time to time. Internet and forum rudeness, interruptions and endless posts from folks that don't know or have a clue. Hijacking threads and insults. Frustration. But there is a golden ring of friends here that value your input and appreciate you. Even more acquaintances that don't post but read every word you type and value your common sense solutions and feel like they know you. Don't ever forget that!
You are blessed, brother.
Eric

That was a great chat & overdue for another & don't worry I'm still waiting for the right time to bring up the pelvis shot as most would be horrified on what can be done more effectively/efficiently but I'll not derail this great thread it was just preparing a few for what's coming lol

Moving on
I'll say this joke got way out of hand but what I've learnt is how deserving bean is & the video just after he opened the beanmore says it all

For all those who were involved no one done more than anyone else imo as without ea & everyone's help none of this would have come about & I love my beanmore which was the first custom chambering I've ever done & will be my last well I may chamber another beanmore once I wear this one out as you need no more than a beanmore 😜

I plan on putting some pretty high numbers of shots through it but most of all it's my kids teaching rifle that does that ever so well & what a better campfire story behind it
Here's a few of my beanmore pics

Cheers

Attachments

• F1E533A5-23A4-432B-BEE5-DD21905DAFF5.jpeg
    F1E533A5-23A4-432B-BEE5-DD21905DAFF5.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 3EC30B9A-30AC-4349-A342-514D2FEC71A4.jpeg
    3EC30B9A-30AC-4349-A342-514D2FEC71A4.jpeg
    751.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 0017E0CA-DC34-4932-BD81-FFB9EFFF2200.jpeg
    0017E0CA-DC34-4932-BD81-FFB9EFFF2200.jpeg
    505.3 KB · Views: 139
  • F332F695-C8CA-43BC-A1A1-A1DA284D03FC.jpeg
    F332F695-C8CA-43BC-A1A1-A1DA284D03FC.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 139
  • A7FB16F9-31B2-445C-BE87-0F2383E23C46.jpeg
    A7FB16F9-31B2-445C-BE87-0F2383E23C46.jpeg
    621.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 99FA35A1-3434-497D-82AD-1BF189A3888B.jpeg
    99FA35A1-3434-497D-82AD-1BF189A3888B.jpeg
    654.2 KB · Views: 141
  • BA30B079-D3A0-43CC-8112-E6486B9CA65C.jpeg
    BA30B079-D3A0-43CC-8112-E6486B9CA65C.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 153
Gday E

That was a great chat & overdue for another & don't worry I'm still waiting for the right time to bring up the pelvis shot as most would be horrified on what can be done more effectively/efficiently but I'll not derail this great thread it was just preparing a few for what's coming lol

Moving on
I'll say this joke got way out of hand but what I've learnt is how deserving bean is & the video just after he opened the beanmore says it all

For all those who were involved no one done more than anyone else imo as without ea & everyone's help none of this would have come about & I love my beanmore which was the first custom chambering I've ever done & will be my last well I may chamber another beanmore once I wear this one out as you need no more than a beanmore 😜

I plan on putting some pretty high numbers of shots through it but most of all it's my kids teaching rifle that does that ever so well & what a better campfire story behind it
Here's a few of my beanmore pics

Cheers
Looks like a 260AI to me. Maybe a 6.5CM AI?

Gday old heli logger
This has to be one of the greatest pranks of all time; seriously everyone involved needs to stand up and take a bow. Can we get a list of all the players and what they each did to accomplish this feat?!!
Please list your avatar name here:
The person @ number 1 is our one & only Bean as without his dislike to the needmore I don't think the group of us would have been so determined to get bean to shoot the needmore & the first one we sent to him was clapped out heap of crap that if he had of shot the darn thing we would never have resorted to this level & it just kept getting more & more stupid the more bean pushed back it became apparent his dislike for anything 6.5 grew & I can remember the words " friends don't let friends shoot a 6.5 anything "
So those are fighting words of "oh well we will see " in my world 🤣🤣🤣& the other guys I had the pleasure to share this experience with also had the same thoughts I'm sure by our conversations & to work we went

It's been officially registered as a caliber in Aussie which to me is pretty darn cool

Headstamp brass is extremely important for me personally ( less chance of wrong caliber getting shot hence safety as I have a 243&708 plus load for a couple mates 308's & airline travel plus some countries get up in arms of bullets not matching barrel description ) & this is where Bruce Bertrum the owner of Bertrum brass who ive built a great friendship with over the years was for me the icing on the cake & on his ok I'll do it for you lot as a once off I was in & then the smart ones went to work on reamers dies etc
I've got videos bruce took of the beanmore process but don't know how to post videos so they will may come out once the smart ones get them all together
The headstamp was done by his son I believe with the added extra kangaroo he put on than the first draft I sent which kinda balances the whole headstamp imo & I like it

The rest I'm only going to give Chinese whispers so I'll let the others chime in on their parts but really it's not a individual thing it's a combination of a group of people of various backgrounds that all had a part that once again is not a individual thing it was all of us had the same thoughts / objective

& that was to
STICK IT UP BEAN 😎😎& get him to shoot a darn 6.5 😇😇

That I think we did a good job & i for one am proud & humbled to have been involved

Oh does everyone know bean has the brass fire formed 😍😍

Cheers

Gday mike D Texas
Looks like a 260AI to me. Maybe a 6.5CM AI?
I think Carl said it the best
It could be described as like other thing, but the best description is it was about friendship and fun.
& only thing I'll add is it's a great story around the campfire & those who know me know how much campfires mean to me as it's where various cultures .people & generations come together & lasting memories are made

I'm proud of these memories made so far & this fire
9BD46D25-FAE9-4F49-94C5-FA21CFA1F0C4.jpeg

was some great beanmore moments shared
Oh man we shot some numbers & species with that rifle & I'll have to check but I think it was getting close to the 100 mark & 8 species on that trip 🤷‍♂️ ( was actually impressive not just effective or worked ) & it was the first rifle in the vehicles or buggy's ea day only thing missing was bean as for reasons he couldn't make it down under which is a pity as that is where we were first going to present him with the beanmore
But the video his wife took @his opening of the beanmore is perfect & how it's all panned out couldn't gone any better imo

Hope that explains why it's not a 260 ai or creed ai @ All as those have no real substance & are soon lost around the campfire discussions where the beanmore lives on

Just my take & how I feel about it
Yes I'm proud & humbled to have been involved/included in this unreal story
Cheers