6.5 BEANMORE

ButterBean

First things first, I come to y'all this morning humbled and at a loss for words over a package I received last night.
Everyone here knows my dislike of the Needmoor and most know that Hammer Bullets and a few silent partners sent me a Needmoor as a joke just so they could say I own one and throw a bunch of sand at me over it ( and no I haven't shot it as I refuse to yield) so that brings us to today.
The package contained a rifle ( yep that's right they sent me another rifle and I'm still not on the payroll) but this one is no joke and it's beautiful but here's where I'm humbled, the chambering.
6.5 BeanMore, I'll let the "Pot Stir Mob" tell the rest of the story and give details as it's a goodun
I am truly blessed and I thank The Lord Above for the family I have gained over a bullet that I had no intention of using.
@RockyMtnMT @fordy @Riceman @GLTaylor @HARPERC @dougduey Mr. Holtmeyer and everyone else involved, I love Y'all but with that being said I'm still shaking my head a the lengths y'all have gone to get me to shoot a 6.5 but you got it done and I tip my hat to all of you.
Merry Christmas to everyone
Bean
IMG_7384.jpeg
IMG_7380.jpeg
IMG_7382.jpeg

Last edited:
First things first, I come to y'all this morning humbled and at a loss for words over a package I received last night.
Everyone here knows my dislike of the Needmoor and most know that Hammer Bullets and a few silent partners sent me a Needmoor as a joke just so they could say I own one and throw a bunch of sand at me over it ( and no I haven't shot it as I refuse to yield) so that brings us to today.
The package contained a rifle ( yep that's right they sent me another rifle and I'm still not on the payroll) but this one is no joke and it's beautiful but here's where I'm humbled, the chambering.
6.5 BeanMore, I'll let the "Pot Stir Mob" tell the rest of the story and give details as it's a goodun
I am truly blessed and I thank The Lord Above for the family I have gained over a bullet that I had no intention of using.
@RockyMtnMT @fordy @Riceman @GLTaylor @HARPERC @dougduey Mr. Holtmeyer and everyone else involved, I love Y'all but with that being said I'm still shaking my head a the lengths y'all have gone to get me to shoot a 6.5 but you got it done and I tip my hat to all of you.
Merry Christmas to everyone
Bean
View attachment 523827View attachment 523828View attachment 523829
Good for you Bean!!!!!
That is just GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Len & Jill

**** that made me laugh. Headstamp brass and everything
This is no joke, its a 308 parent case with a 36.5 degree shoulder, brass is in stock at Hammer Bullets and any Creed can be rechamberd at the Hammer Bullets facility, it's already making a mark in Australia

Recent Posts