300 VODKA

Swamplord

Since the 300 RUM exists already ....

I'm doing a 300 VODKA

500 Nitro Express cut down to 300 RUM length and necked to 30 cal, slightly rebated rim in mag boltface (375 H&H family, 300 RUM etc.) gobs more case capacity over the RUM and 100% safe to run in Rem 700 actions, super tuff factory made, headstamped brass and reamer coming

will smoke the 30-338 Lapua Imp, 30-378 Wby and 7.82 Warbird without requiring a $$$$ custom Lapua Mag sized action, got two 32" 8 twist 30 cal Rock Creek barrels in da house, all systems go !

will be available to whoever wants a stiff shot of Vodka.....

300 Vodka reamer will completely clean out a 300 Rum chamber without needing to set barrel back

you can take shots while you wait for a new barrel , ha

my personal 1 mile moose gun, lol

reamers will be available at PT&G in Oregon and factory brass will be made by RCC in Texas

dis ain't ya mamma's creedho

007B03BB-74AD-4872-8EA2-EBA4A5D23ABB.jpeg

Hunterjones

I know it’s all about high BC, heavy for caliber bullets in this modern time but I’m just thinking “old days”, before everyone was clicking up & down. Something like a good old 180 Accubond sighted in 3” high or so at 100 yards....no need to hold off of hair to WAY OUT THERE.....

swe123

LRH Team Member
I know it’s all about high BC, heavy for caliber bullets in this modern time but I’m just thinking “old days”, before everyone was clicking up & down. Something like a good old 180 Accubond sighted in 3” high or so at 100 yards....no need to hold off of hair to WAY OUT THERE.....
You could kill a deer without a phone, ballistic app, rangefinder and kestrel.

Swamplord

well, this is the Long Range Hunting website ..... and "hunting" means being certain where you placed your shot , that applies to long range and otherwise

this isn't the Kentucky Windage Hunting website, where you spray n pray to hit something

nothing is more important than accurate fire when shooting at big game

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.