300 VODKA

Swamplord

Since the 300 RUM exists already ....

I'm doing a 300 VODKA

500 Nitro Express cut down to 300 RUM length and necked to 30 cal, slightly rebated rim in mag boltface (375 H&H family, 300 RUM etc.) gobs more case capacity over the RUM and 100% safe to run in Rem 700 actions, super tuff factory made, headstamped brass and reamer coming

will smoke the 30-338 Lapua Imp, 30-378 Wby and 7.82 Warbird without requiring a $$$$ custom Lapua Mag sized action, got two 32" 8 twist 30 cal Rock Creek barrels in da house, all systems go !

will be available to whoever wants a stiff shot of Vodka.....

300 Vodka reamer will completely clean out a 300 Rum chamber without needing to set barrel back

you can take shots while you wait for a new barrel , ha

my personal 1 mile moose gun, lol

reamers will be available at PT&G in Oregon and factory brass will be made by RCC in Texas

dis ain't ya mamma's creedho

007B03BB-74AD-4872-8EA2-EBA4A5D23ABB.jpeg

I know it's all about high BC, heavy for caliber bullets in this modern time but I'm just thinking "old days", before everyone was clicking up & down. Something like a good old 180 Accubond sighted in 3" high or so at 100 yards....no need to hold off of hair to WAY OUT THERE.....

I know it's all about high BC, heavy for caliber bullets in this modern time but I'm just thinking "old days", before everyone was clicking up & down. Something like a good old 180 Accubond sighted in 3" high or so at 100 yards....no need to hold off of hair to WAY OUT THERE.....
You could kill a deer without a phone, ballistic app, rangefinder and kestrel.

well, this is the Long Range Hunting website ..... and "hunting" means being certain where you placed your shot , that applies to long range and otherwise

this isn't the Kentucky Windage Hunting website, where you spray n pray to hit something

nothing is more important than accurate fire when shooting at big game