300 rum loads

so from reading the other day about reloaders 33 it seem to be made to be a temp stable powder. Is this correct? I think it was the only powder I seen listed form the the allient powder with this statement............................................................... Its double base gives it consistent performance across temperature and humidity extremes, and it meters well for easy and precise loading.
If so than this may be something to try as well with those big 230VLD...Also when installing a wyatt mag box for getting longer bullets in the mag...does the action need to be machined as well for correct feeding?

In temp testing RL33 in my 6-284, results are showing about .25 - .3 fps per degree of temperature change from 20 to 80. The results in my 300 RUM were about 1.2 fps per degree of change but not real confident in those results due some pressure issues I was seeing that day.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/rl33-temperature-regression-thread-130521/

If you're talking about a 700 or 700 clone action, get the 3.99" box with center feed and flat follower. You should'nt have to do any milling or machining if it is already a RUM action.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.