2,051 yard chuck pics

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, just how old is the youngest VHA grandslammer. I think I may be a little long in the tooth to get ya but Lerch might give you a run for your money !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just say he has about 12 months to do it then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Whats next for you the gang? 3K chuck?? 2 mile chuck??
Lets hear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next on the list is getting Brian in there, then 7mmrhb. After that, we all drew cow tags and doe antelopy tags this year, so we'll try to knock 'em down at a mile maybe. Keep you posted.

Dang it, I knew I forgot something. I will have to remember that for Brian's attempt to make up for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How's it go, ominous dominous mi philli mi boni belli oy?

I will definetly be sending in a story to PS and VHA. THe one I send to VHA will be a story of the whole oddyessy from 500 to 2k and I will make it as detailed as they let me.

I have also been in contact with Swaro and Leupy reps and they both want pics and stories. We will see what progresses.

[ QUOTE ]
ho ho's may have helped,but i believe it had more to do with the hidden july issue with LIZ HURLEY

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually never got to see that one dang it. I'm not a subscriber and finding a pb in Utah is like finding an ipod in amish country. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No doubt GG! I will be looking forward to reading brian and 7mmrhb's success stories as well!
Keep em coming!!

Well congrats again GG,

So what is the age of the youngest ever grandslam VHA winner. Just wanting to know if I am out of luck or not.

Again, Hell of a shot GG
Conratualtions.

Steve

Well. I must admit, I'm a little skeptical.

If that's really salsa, why don't you have any on the front of your shirt?
Congratulations on your grand slam! Amazing.

Excellent, excellent. Thanks for sharing that. Wish I could do that down here where I live, but we don't have the terrain for it or the critters.

BTW, I was in your part of the country back in February. I loved it up there. The scenery was beautiful and the people were great.

WEll, uh, <font color="brown">daaaayyum</font>. Thats a long ways out there. LOL

Great shooting, and glad you stayed the course and got to where you were wanting to be. I have been following most of it from the sidelines here. The ranges you folks are shooting at, I have a hard time even seeing most of the time.

It sure gives folks like me something to work off of though. Thanks for the great post. Me and my group of buds around these parts are definately looking for the next edition.

Take care,

Great story!! and that was a great shot. I hope some day to do the same thing. I am getting ready to have a super long range rifle built. I already have a 6.5x284 290 nk. My 6.5X284 was built on a BAT 8.5 action, Hart 28 1/2" barrel, jewell trigger, Mcmillan A-4, and topped with a 12x42x56mm Nightforce NXS. However, I want something that will reach beyound the 1000 yard mark. I was thinking about having a 338 Lupa Improved built. I see that you shoot the 338 Imp, how do you like it? Who was your rifle built buy and what kind of action, stock, barrel, ect did you use. How much does your rifle way. Any suggestions would be greatful. Thanks, wildcat.

I believe I am about 1 year older than you. That gives you about 12 months to go 1000 yards farther out! Good luck and don't burn out that Allen mag too fast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.