640 yard chuck pic WITH THE 22HORNET (the BOAG) baby of all guns

If I take ten rounds to hit a golf ball at 640 yards

P KUNDA:

Sure is nice to have you post your typical knowledgeable, congratulatory, friendly type of post.

NOT!

I don't want to be congratulated by anybody

Peter

I don't want to be congratulated by anybody

Peter

Well I don't know where you got the 10 shots or the golfball from, but if someone had ten near misses at the golfball at this range with this gun, I would still be impressed. 640 yards is a long ways for a hornet, hit or miss!! But thanks for telling us you wouldn't want to be congratulated for it. I'll make sure you never get a kudos from me because I wouldn't want to make you any grumpier than you already are!

P Kunda---Thanks so much for your generous benefit of your ample dought !! I wouldn't have lived another day without it.

7mmRHB

GG , you and I, Uncle B and many others have seen the BOAG do it's thing. There have been a ton of guys on LRH that have expressed their appreciation for the little shot and I thank them for it.

Don't waste your time with the Doughters!!!!-------RHB

very impressive shot for sure! maybe it was posted, sorry for asking if it was, but what kind of drop are we talking here? any idea what the minutes were to compensate for that distance?

Dave, the scope only had about 20 min. of up available at that time but I was holding a full Chuck over to make the shot. Probably 23 minutes total but I would have go look at the old charts to be sure. Rainbow trajectory for sure!!

7mmRHB

Ahhhh look how cuuuute!
rolandschuck1.jpg

rolandschuck21.jpg

A fitting end to a great story!

P Kunda---Thanks so much for your generous benefit of your ample dought !! I wouldn't have lived another day without it.

7mmRHB

When I read this I had the best laugh I've had in a long time, if you have ever met 7mmRHB he is one of the most genuinely nice and kind type of person you will ever find.
to get a response like this from him takes a true DFDS (DumbFoundedDip$hit). Pete truly fits the bill on that.
UB

Well this proves that even a little bullet out of the Hornet has the killing power and capablity of making kills at this range.

Thanks for putting up the pics, GG !! My oldest son Kelly did the mount and supprised me with it last Christmas. I think he did a nice job on it. It gets more comments than the big game mounts in the same room!!!!----RHB

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.