Will the Corona Virus impact your hunting plans next fall?

I read this am that new cases of it are falling off in China and South Korea. The US has always overall handled these things better than most countries. The problem here has always been the need to travel. Plus pressure to go to work, also 2 parents working so sick kids get ushered off to daycare or schools because one would need to stay home to care for them.
Mass hysteria of this kind of crap in this country gets worse every occasion. I hope I am right and this will be under control in less than 2 months. Media makes it worse than it is, media strangles this country with "what ifs".
The one continent that will struggle with this virus is Africa as always.

Curious more than anything. I have a tentative NM Elk hunt planned and possibly a Maine Moose hunt as well and I'm considering not doing either because of the Corona Virus

Where are you at with it and is it impacting your hunting plans at all?
Not at all taking a trip to Colorado in a few months Not a hunting trip but A trip none the less if I were you I would hold off on any decisions and see the status of the virus closer to your hunt things can change very quickly for the better or worse

in the current situation I won't be taking any transport where I am in an enclosed space with the public. I would have no issue driving to a hunt though. I also think it's likely to be less of an issue once we get to next fall, don't have a crystal ball though.

(Un) luckily I don't really have to worry about pulling a far away tag this year so I don't have to do much considering on it.

I think some people are blowing this out of proportion and others are way underestimating this.

Wash your hands, keep your hands out of your face, sneeze/cough into a tissue or your armpit and limit your contact with large groups. It isn't that difficult to take simple measures that will seriously inhibit this problems progress. So far this is not a large issue, we can do little things to make it so it stays that way. Luckily I don't really do large traffic activities to begin with :)

Curious more than anything. I have a tentative NM Elk hunt planned and possibly a Maine Moose hunt as well and I'm considering not doing either because of the Corona Virus

Where are you at with it and is it impacting your hunting plans at all?

I'd like to say that if you don't do the moose hunt in Maine, I'd be very happy to take that one off of your hands. Also presently there are no known, reported cases of the chrony virus;) in Maine. I'm 73 with some underlying health issues. I am taking precautions, but not going overboard with it. We just flew back from Florida, live in Rhode Island, was a little concerned/mindful about catching something, but always concerned about catching a cold from flying. We try to stay out of crowds, don't go to the movies, wash our hands more frequently and keep our hands away from our faces, but that pretty much sums up our precautions at this time. If I were hunting in large crowds I think I would be concerned, but......I don't think that this will be the case on an elk hunt; although on public land that might be the case. Good luck on your hunts.

My plans are still on for my month in west Texas, as long as the animals don't have a problem with it, I drive so traffic is my only worry.